Stayed for one (1) night. Arrived after midnight at Pearson Airport and waited for 40 minutes for shuttle bus (I also called hotel to see when bus would arrive and answer was shortly 15 and 45 past the hour at T3 post C22). Other hotel shuttle busses came by multiple times, while I was waiting. In the end I choose other transportation.
I received a room that had a great walk-in shower, but the room AC did not work at all (no power on controller) and I requested to be given another room with working AC. The new room had a bathtub and the bathroom was not clean (hair in tub and on walls and smudges on floor). Room was very large though and sound proof.
Shuttle bus back to airport again was 15 minutes later than advised by front desk.
Although I am a fan of the Hilton chain, I would not stay again at this particular hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario