Booked a whirlpool suite over looking the airport. Great spot to watch planes take off. The hotels is so well built that you cannot hear the planes not the traffic. The hotel also offers indoor parking which would be great to get out of the weather.
Checked into the hotel late and didn't feel like heading out for dinner, decided to visit the in hotel restaurant. Order a nice beer and the open face steak sandwich. For the price of the entree, I would expect a bigger portion. The description on the menu was a my strip on a Vienna bun. I was expecting something more and that the Vienna bun not looking like a toasted hot dog bun. Still hungry after the entree and then had to top off with a chocolate torte. This is a decent place if you need to stay in. But don't come hungry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario