“Always a pleasant, great stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel always exceeds my expectations - I stay rather frequently (about 1-2 times a month) and the staff are very polite, helpful and go above and beyond to make you happy. The hotel is in great condition, clean, and well equipped. Rooms are clean, modern and the beds are comfortable and clean - I have NEVER ever seen a single bug in this place, it's been very clean every time I have stayed. The internet is typical hotel internet - it ranges from fast to slow, depending on the number of people at the hotel. The Wireless connections work fantastic! Overall, a great place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Booked the stay and fly package for our Cuba trip. Two weeks of free parking in a clean, bright secure underground garage, flew in at 1:00 AM dead tired. Fast shuttle pick-up and our key was waiting at the desk. Room was spotless and fresh. So nice to slide into crisp white sheets after a very long day. Noon hour check-out allowed us to sleep in late.
This is the best deal in Toronto, cheaper than the parking - only lots and you get a hotel room in the bargain.
Staying here has become an enjoyable part of our vacation. Look forward to the next visit.
David

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had a terrible experience with this hotel. I stayed overnight and the final bill was $284 for one night. I did not order any room service or anything nor wifi internet because I did not have my laptop but they charged me for it. I checked my credit card balance today and I found that the staff charged me $496.34 on my card instead of $284. I also asked the front desk for a wake up call at 5:00 am and they did not call me and almost missed my flight. I am filing a complain to the GM Mr. Pulkodo , he should train his staff to be honest and not to overcharge the guest.

Room Tip: Check your bill and never trust the front desk staff in this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor.

Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we will be reaching out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation.

I apologize for the mismanagement of the situation, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and look forward to speaking with you.

Sincererly,

Milani Patel
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this location, for 3 nites, in late April, pretty good service, great service and staff in the bar area in the evenings. I like the location and proximity to the airport. I have stayed at this property several times now and they are pretty consistant.

Room Tip: Make sure you are a Hilton rewards member
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is a fairly new property located within five minutes of Toronto airport.

As a business hotel it is one of my first choices always. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is good, and the accommodations are very comfortable for a reasonable price

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip. The hotel itself is fine and the rooms are clean and well kept. My problem was the internet connection. From 8pm to 11:30pm, the speeds were below 200kbps! Horrible! I had to drive to a McDonalds to use their internet connection to get some work done. No excuse for this poor a connection - working from a hotel is no longer an option - it is an essential accomodation. I will not stay again – too many better options in the area that have reasonable internet service.

Room Tip: Larger suite rooms are not well lit - same lighting sources as the smaller rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Paul,

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us and for providing insight on the speed of our wireless internet service. We apologize that it did not work well during your stay and want you to know that we have recently updated the wireless system. We will be sure to contact our internet provider to find out why there was an issue and to have it fixed immediately.

If you return to our area in the future, we hope you will consider staying with us again so we may provide all the quality amenities you expect and deserve.

Milani Patel
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed for 5 days and had a very pleasant experience, the staff was awesome from the bar tender to the people cleaning rooms, friendly, courteous and efficient. The Hotel was everything they said...very clean and very well kept. The garage with easy access to elevator made carrying my trade show luggage very easy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn