New hotel near the airport. We didn't hear any planes through the night so that was nice. We got the Bed & Breakfast package which included full hot buffet with bacon, sausage, home fries, eggs, waffles, plus you could get made-to-order whatever else you want. My only complaint was the internet was slow - less than 1 Mbps. At least it was free. The kids tried the pool and said it was nice & warm. Parking is extra $12/day. The beds have controls on either side to control the firmness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario