This is your typical Garden Inn. I found the room on the small side, especially the bathroom. You have to stand sideways in the shower to avoid hitting the walls. The heating unit was very noisy, requiring it to be turned off at night. The bathroom does not have an exhaust fan.
Still a pretty good place to stay. The underground parking is very convenient at this time of year ($12/day). The shuttle to the airport runs 24/7 but only every half hour (top and bottom of the hour), so you must plan accordingly.
Note that it is a bit tricky to exit the airport rental car location and find your way to the hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario