I stay at this hotel about 3 nights/month for business. The facilities are very clean and modern. The rooms are standard HGI type rooms, which are well-maintained and clean. The garage self-parking directly beneath the hotel is quite handy, since one can't really function in this area without a car. The restaurant is actually quite good, and I've had breakfast (hot/cold buffet), lunch and dinner there and have been generally pleased with the food and service. The airport shuttle service can be spotty and it is advisable to call the hotel as soon as you land to get things rolling. I think this is a great choice for a business or leisure traveler who wants quick access to Pearson Airport or the Brampton/Mississauga area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario