I've experienced many times the professionalism of the Hilton Garden Inn and now wish to share with you my #1 choice of all the available Toronto Airport Hotels.
1st, Underground parking without surcharge; an awesome experience when you depart in the winter for southern climates and you return to a warm and dry car exactly where you left it.
2nd, Ease of arrival; upon arriving at this hotel you simply drive into the parking lot, take your kiosk ticket, self park above-ground or below, your choice, and then take the elevator upstairs to the lobby check-in.
3rd, Professional check-in staff; these people are always on their game, quick check-in, but they calmly explain the 'workings' of the hotel (nice you don't have to figure it out on your own) free assorted newspapers, complimentary fresh baked cookies, seriously what more do you want?
4th, Beautiful rooms; rooms are generous in size, extremely clean, beds that adjust for softness or hardness (who even knew this was available?) rain showers, beer fridge! coffee maker with all the supplies in the room, flat screen TV, individual A/C and heat controls, the list goes on...
5th, Excellent restaurant and an on-site bar; meals are delicious and well-priced, bar service is active and attentive, why would you need to leave this place?
6th, 24hr Shuttle service; what a pleasure to wake up and have a ride to the airport departure door, and then upon arrival back in Canada to have a ride back to your car...FREE!
Best of all, the overall nights price is the same as other hotels but when you subtract the cost of parking your car for the week (especially underground), the actual cost of the hotel room is only pocket change.
I strongly recommend you do yourself a favour next time you book a week South, check out this place as your pre-vacation kickoff, you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario