“A thoroughly enjoyable lunch with good northern Italian cuisine”
Review of Capra's Kitchen

Capra's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 2,042 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed September 17, 2018

A friend introduced me to this spot in a somewhat forgotten part of Mississauga. We ate on the roomy patio in front of the restaurant, with nicely spaced tables and good shade if you wanted it. Service was competent, knowledgeable and friendly. We started with an excellent Burrata cheese, main of agnolotti stuffed with wild boar and a mushroom cream sauce (agnolotti slightly overcooked to my taste). All well executed.

Recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Great however, the price was slightly higher and the portions were smaller than a typical Italian restaurant. We ordered several dishes all the food tasted great. I would rate the food 5 out of 5 in regards to taste. The service was outstanding as well.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding! Capra’s Kitchen is a corner of Italy transplanted in Mississauga. The recipes are authentic, the flavours are uncompromised, their menu a collection of delightful entrees inspired by the regions of northern and southern Italy. Chef Massimo Capra clever’s creativity and expertise set this authentic Italian elegant Trattoria on a class of his own in a landscape of Italian style eateries wannabe in Canada! On September 5th, my wife and I celebrated my birthday at Capra’s Kitchen and the total experience has been so great that we rated our experience among the 3 best dinners ever, helping us build memorable memories. Starting from their “tagliere misto appetizer” to their wonderful “Olive Ascolane”, their pastas and fishes and meats main entrees,everything is unique and rightly priced! Amazing wine list very fairly priced, especially their delicious Lambrusco, a pleasant surprise of his own. Highly recommend Italian Restaurant, definitely our favourite!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My friend and I we were strolling around Lakeshore and we desire to stop for a quick lunch at Capra's.
when we sat we had that nice feeling of been transported to Italy. Decor is modern clean and crispy. We got to meet the owner / chef Massimo who was doing some last minute arrangements in the restaurant. He was very happy to take a picture with us. The food is outstanding! Had the smoked salmon breakfast/lunch it was delicious!
my friend order some pouched eggs with tomato sauce (a bit different of the traditional eggs) and also was delicious.. The staff is very friendly and outgoing. In general is a good place to have an excellent meal without breaking the bank.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Very good Italian, food was tasty (especially the wild boar), service was a little hit and miss with regard to timing but OK. Inside is nice, well sapced good decor.

Date of visit: August 2018