“Outstanding Lunch Pizza and Risotto”
Review of Capra's Kitchen

Capra's Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 2,039 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Stopped by for lunch with a friend, she had the Beet Risotto and I started with Caesar salad and then Calabrese Pizza. All the food was superb. Massimo was there as well working the room a bit. The place is casual open kitchen style, great a family dinners. They as yet only take reservations for groups 5 or more which is fine by me. Service was polished and attentive. This will will be a frequent place for me - the word is going to get out quick!!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We went to have dinner at this restaurant and we were looking forward to be there as the chef is a famous chef on Food Network. As we arrived there the hostess asked us about our reservation but unfortunately we forgot to book one. So she turned to talk to a lady which we came to know that she is the owner of the restaurant and came to us to asked us if we would like to sit as all places were reserved which we did as we didn't want to go and look for another restaurant , I understand that we did a mistake and we should have booked but the restaurant was empty even when we left most tables were still empty.
I gave the restaurant one star not because of the food but because of the way the owner of the restaurant behaved first of all when we first stepped into the restaurant and were talking to the hostess she didn't bother to turn around and look at us and even when we were seated at the bar she didn't bother to come to see us although both our server and hostess told her about the situation . Such people with such personality give very bad impression about the restaurant no matters how delicious the food is.we were treated as if we are there to eat for free . I hope the chef Massimo will read my review and know that treating a customer is very important in food industry

4  Thank 646sana
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Was attending a private function with 60 guests. Started off with the Prosecco. Dinner finally started to be served at 7:30pm. My appetizer was the Brushetta with goat cheese, prosciutto and roasted cherry tomato. Excellent. Next course was theSpaghettini with crab meat, soffritto, salmon roe and crispy leeks. It was creamy and one of the best pasta dishes I have ever tasted. For the 3rd course I had the Flatiron Steak with creamy polenta, rapini and salsa verde. Again superb. You could cut the steak with a fork. It was the first function in the private dining room so the discussion about noise is relevant but decoration is ongoing and Rosa will get this resolved. Keep up the great work Massimo & Rosa.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Reejhik
Reviewed February 13, 2017

You would be hard pressed to find better in 50 miles!
Excellent food and service and great atmosphere !
Amazing !! ten out of ten!!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

One of those places where the attention to detail is obvious with everything - food, decor and service. Highly recommend stopping in for a glass of wine and a cheese platter ... or dinner.

Date of visit: January 2017