“Really good Chicken Boti Rolls!!! 1224 Dundas St. Unit 112, Mississauga, ON L5C 4G7 Location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Second Grill

Second Grill
Ranked #1,133 of 1,642 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Mississauga, ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2009

Last night I was on my way home from work (around 9:30 p.m.) and was craving middle-eastern food. After passing about five restaurants that were all closed I passed a place called second grill and it looked like it was opened so I turned around to check it out. I was glad to see that they has Indian food so I went in.

The lady that was working at the counter was friendly, I was looking at the menu on the wall behind her and I told her that I had never been there before so she handed me a menu so I could take my time to look at it. I wasn't sure what everything was so I asked her what the Chicken Boti roll was she explained it to me so I ordered one as well as a Chicken Biryani.

Well the Chicken Biryani was ok but I've had a lot better. The chicken its self tasted really good it was moist and the flavor was good but the rice was too dry and didn't have too much flavor. As for the Chicked Boti roll though it was REALLY GOOD! I will definately be going back for one of those again. Prices were really good as well.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Stephanie-b84

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“First halal burgers and...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2008

First halal burgers and bun kababs. love to go there, service is a bit slow, though. And take-out is better.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook