“Good food.”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Canada
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had a decent experience at this restaurant. We were seated at one of the 'show tables'. We were seated in the last 4 seats (of about 12). The rest were from one party, so it was kind of awkward. They were a fun enough group though. On of the servers tripped and placed her hands directly on the skillet. It left flesh seared on. It really dampened the experience. There was no 'statement' given by the management to set the patrons at ease. It was disheartening. The food was great. Two adults, two kids, two beers, tax and tip was $120. It was a fun place to eat, much like Benihana.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Drakestar

Mississauga, Canada
“Yummy sushi and sashimi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Most wait staff courteous and helpful,sometimes small wait for sushi sashimi because sushi bar busy. Have tapanyaki style.

Toronto, Canada
“The kind of sushi that melts in your mouth!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Iron chef offers a selection of sushi that rivals many sushi joints. Although I tend to order my favourites, they're always consistent in the delivery of a quality meal. Often I do take out, and they are timely and accurate with my orders. On the rare occasion I dine in, the service is average, but fine for my taste. Nothing to write home about. Anyhow, I'm here for the fish! I'd recommend any of the Dragon rolls, Spider roll has to be my #1 choice. I'll keep coming back for more, they're my go to sushi in 'sauga.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Murat D
Toronto
“OK Japanese food but I have had way better!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Food and service is ok but try Masamune or Prince....similar price and the food is way better. The beef was not very tender and for a Japanese restaurants, that's a no no.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Blueaquarius
St. John's, Canada
“Food and a show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Salad, soup, avacodo and cucumber roll, chicken with steamed rice and veggies followed by a mango ice cream. This was my 3rd visit in a couple of years and as usual it was delicious,, fun and entertaining. If I could wield kitchen tools to cook veggies that way my kids would eat them every day!

• Visited January 2013