“Beyond Delicious Food!”

Ranked #395 of 1,106 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Central London
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed March 25, 2012

If you are willing to wait for your food for about a half hour or so, this place is a must. The food is outstanding and you can so much as watch them cook in their open- faced kitchen. The ladies that cook and serve are actually from Ethiopia; they are kind and man-oh-man, can they cook! I have gone their on multiple occasions with my uncle, and my family once or twice as well, and a year ago I brought my man to go and check it out! He found a love for the ethnic cuisine just as I had. The place isn't too pretty, casual Ethiopian decor but it is pretty in a simple way, yet soo relaxed, the parking situation is odd (at the back and you follow a path around) but every "negative" is worth absolutely nothing once that food comes out! You are served on a platter and get unlimited bread (the pancakey bread that you eat with instead of a fork.) The only person I know doesn't like it is my step father, who is a bit of an old- fashioned priss who refused to eat with his hands.... I certainly must tell you that the food is spicy, but the cook will cook it without if you ask... though I've never before! For just over 40 dollars, my boyfriend and I recieved a huge platter of food, 3 styles, plus a ton of the bread, and a side tomato and onion salad (excellent flavour and extinguishes the burn! We totally pigged out and then following, we had food for about 2 more full meals for the next few days!!!!! You certainly don't need to spend that much.. once choice is about 2 peoples worth if you have the tomato/ onion salad on the side! It is a MUST TRY! ***NOTE: The photo is not mine, but is of the restaurant, and apparently some of their guests! it was on google...

5  Thank sean-annelaurie