“Great pub”
Review of Fionn MacCool's

Fionn MacCool's
Reserve with OpenTable
Fionn MacCool's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,217 Restaurants in London
Description: We are a social house, an extended living room, with a focus on strong community roots. The old village pub would have bought fresh fish from the neighbourhood fisherman, their bread from the mill, and the beef and vegetables from the farmer down the way. We believe in sourcing great tasting ingredients from responsible Canadian family farms we know and trust. Combine that amazing pub food with local Celtic roots entertainment every weekend and you have an amazing little pub to call your own.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely great pub, a little upper scale to your average pub
Great selection of beers, fantastic food every item I have tried has been great
Fantastic appetizers
Service is fast and super friendly staff
Highly recommend

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank brenth641

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Seemed like I only had about two or three pieces of fish and clams, the rest was red peppers, celery, onion and 1 or 2 tiny pieces of potatoes. Even the texture of the soup was very light and thin, not thick or creamy.
I have to admit that when I told the waitress, she apologised and later this item was taken off my bill. So for that reason, I would give them another chance to show me that this was a one time bad experience. I have eaten here before and found the service to be great and the food even better.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Lighthouse2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Servers were very friendly and happy. Food was great for lunch the portions were perfect. Definitely a place to revisit when in London

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank LeonaM211
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Every time we visit London, we stop here. Love the atmosphere and the service! All the staff are attentive and have charisma:)

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Joanne M
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I tried the Sunday special. It was exactly as I recalled my dear Aunt. The Yorkshire pudding served as a “wrap” of roast beef, horseradish, carrots, gravy, mashed potatoes. It tasted very good; light enough yet filling enough to enjoy with a pint of beer. I recommend if you’d like to remember what Sunday dinner used to be like!

Date of visit: September 2018