“Sunday Dinner”
Review of Fionn MacCool's

Fionn MacCool's
Reserve with OpenTable
Fionn MacCool's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,150 Restaurants in London
Description: We are a social house, an extended living room, with a focus on strong community roots. The old village pub would have bought fresh fish from the neighbourhood fisherman, their bread from the mill, and the beef and vegetables from the farmer down the way. We believe in sourcing great tasting ingredients from responsible Canadian family farms we know and trust. Combine that amazing pub food with local Celtic roots entertainment every weekend and you have an amazing little pub to call your own.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried the Sunday special. It was exactly as I recalled my dear Aunt. The Yorkshire pudding served as a “wrap” of roast beef, horseradish, carrots, gravy, mashed potatoes. It tasted very good; light enough yet filling enough to enjoy with a pint of beer. I recommend if you’d like to remember what Sunday dinner used to be like!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

The waiter was very attentive, timely and accomodating when we asked to share a meal.
Menu had more interesting choices than a typical pub.
Our table was very dark and dingy but we should have asked for an outside patio table.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

This restaurant has a special meal deal for CAA card holders. The waitress was very personable, the music was entertaining, and the food was quite good. If you like pub style food, you should enjoy this place.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

It was a very special reunion lunch. As soon as I walked into the main pub area, it was surprisingly quiet. What?

After a few minutes, the server came up and greet me, then lead me to the patio area where my group was hanging around. Sounds better now.

Thereafter, lots of people coming in behind me also head to the patio area. I must admit it is a really good venue comparing to the main pub on a sunny Saturday.

I only ordered a pint and a seafood chowder as my meal but it was great! Lots of veg and seafood in a hot bowl, just tasty.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The coffee infused blonde ale from the Chatham micro brewery made the evening great but the fellow who recommended it and looked after us all night made the evening amazing. The food is excellent, the beer always delicious and diverse and at this Fionn’s the staff are top drawer.