“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Want a great breakfast, can't beat Cora's. A little pricey but it's a treat. Be prepared to wait a while for a table, go early. Nothing else to say but try it for yourself.................................................................................

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I end up at Cora's for business breakfasts on a regular basis. Although it's fine I don't find it anything to write home to. I usually get the Theo's omelette but typically find it just ok. The decor is bright and cheery. I find the staff usually very friendly and welcoming. But I've had better omelettes at home and, of course, in many other restaurants including local diners. I certainly don't try to avoid it but Cora's is just an average breakfast.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Poor value. Over priced menu options come with plates filled full of unripened fruit. Impossible getting coffee refills. Less than adequate.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Cora's is pricey, but the food is fresh and delicious. Whether we're in the mood for a traditional breakfast or a fresh fruit platter, we're always happy with the quality of the meal and the service here.

1  Thank Hiker-Fam
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had a lunch time breakfast at Cora's north - corner Metro plaza at Adelaide & Huron St. & really enjoyed the experience. It was bright and staff were friendly. Service was prompt & coffee cup was never empty. Eggs Beni was wonderful & choice of breakfast meals to soup & sami as well. Lots of fruit to make it look healthy & all pleasantly appealing. It is fairly pricey, but a treat once in a while...fine dining for eggs. We were not rushed, even though it was fairly busy mid week. I imagine weekends are busier.