“Over all a wonderful experience”

Chop Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,211 Restaurants in London
Description: Chop Steakhouse & Bar London is located next to the Landmaok Wellington Cinemas 8. Featuring a full menu, patio and lounge. Visout our website chop.ca for seasonal menus & daily drink specials.
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Husband and I decided to go for my birthday dinner, and we decided to try Chops
What a great decision...atmosphere was amazing . we sat on the patio...our server Dolney was a absolute delight! she was informed on the drinks and menu and had a smile that lit up the room :)
my husband ordered the maple bourbon haddock, and I had the oven roasted chicken with basil and lemon pan jus...the food was amazing!!!!
we will definitely go back there again....overall was a wonderful dining experience from the setting on the patio the drinks and the delicious food ..special shout out to Dolney, you were the icing on the cake...see you soon

LondonChop, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Hello PaulineTom2014,

I am so pleased to read this review. I am glad to hear that everything from service to food met your expectations. I will be sure to let your server know that you spoke very highly of her, as well as share the feedback with my culinary team. Please ask for me the next time you are in and I will stop by your table to say hi.

General Manager.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

This is only the 2nd time we have been here but this is definitely one of my favorite fine restaurants in London. The decor in this restaurant is elegant and classy. We were seated at a booth and our drink orders were taken. We had the most personable server who was knowledgable about the menu and wine selection. We ordered of the Londonlicious lunch menu. I started with the french onion soup and my husband ordered the prime rib and onion soup. Both were melt in you mouth delicious. For our entrees, I ordered the Chop salad and my husband had the open faced prime rib sandwich with peppercorn sauce and swiss cheese with french fries. The prime rib was supposed to have come with wasabi infused mashed potatoes but we were told the had either french fries or side ceasar salad. The Cobb salad was a disappointment as it was mostly a lot of fresh greens dressed in red wine vineagrette. There was grilled chicken a medium boiled egg, herbed goat cheese, cucumber, basil,and tomatoes. It was supposed to have advocado instead of the cucumber so it was not as tasty as it should have been. Because of the misrepresentation between the menu and what was served, I could not give it a five star rating. The service was very attentive however.

Hello Maureen S,

So happy to hear that we are a favorite of yours. Thank you for that. As for the meals it seems like everything was great except the Chop Salad. The avocado is a great addition to the salad and adds some great flavor. Sorry you couldn't experience it that way. I would still recommend trying it again. Please ask for me the next time you are in and I will stop by and say Hi,

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

When we arrived our table for eight was ready and beautifully set. Our waiter was fantastic and the food was even better! We enjoyed a crisp casers' salad to start followed by mouth watering Prime Rib accompanied by a roasted tomato and a fully loaded, baked to perfection, potato. After dinner, coffee was coupled with a delicious baked apple crisp topped with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Great evening at an affordable price!

Hello Steve C.

What a great review to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your feedback. I will be sure to share this with my team. Next time you are in please ask for me and I will stop by your table to say hi.

Mike Leyte,

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We had the prime rib and salmon and steaks. The salads were delicious and our meal was great. But the Loud Rap Music in the background ruined the dinner atmosphere. It was noisy and distractive what a shame! You would think with such a nice place and higher priced meals they would have nice dinner music in the background. It is too bad because I don't think we will go back.

Hello gbellmore,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal while visiting us. I am sorry however, that the music selection that was playing was not something that you enjoyed. If you could email me at londongm@chopsteak.ca I would like to get more information from you regarding your visit. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We were seating right away and the server Kim was great. She was very friendly and help us select a good meal. My friend order a salad but is was a little off. Kim immediately took it back and said sorry, she got the replacement very quickly. Our main courses were wonderful Prime Rib to die for. We were not rushed at all but they were not that busy. We paid our bill and continued to talk, we then order some drinks and Kim was very quick...Was a wonderful meal

Hello Traci4Roylt,

Such a great review to read. I would agree with you that the prime rib is so good. I will be sure to let Kim know that you were pleased with her service. I will also share the good feedback with the Culinary team. Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how your visit was. Next time you are in please ask for me and I will stop by your table to say hi.