“Great time”

Chop Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,226 Restaurants in London
Description: Chop Steakhouse & Bar London is located next to the Landmaok Wellington Cinemas 8. Featuring a full menu, patio and lounge. Visout our website chop.ca for seasonal menus & daily drink specials.
Reviewed July 22, 2017

I had the sirloin oscar and it was delicious, would highly recommend to family and friends! Great cocktail and wine selection, plus my server was efficient and fast. Great job, will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2017
LondonChop, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Hello Lindsay Stone,

I am glad to hear that you had a great time while you dined at Chop. I will let me team know about your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit was. Next time you are in please ask for me, I will stop by your table to say hello.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We had the prime rib and a filet steak. The prime rib was excellent but the filet was ruined with way too much salt. Customers can add more salt, but you can't take it out! The worst part was the exceptionally poor service on a slow Sunday night, July 2, 2017. I think we had about 3 different people come to our table during the course of our Chop experience. Our order had errors and not one person came to check on how we liked our food. Like, never! I am certain the owner would be extremely peeved by the poor level of service. Time to hire servers who care about their customers and the restaurant that employs them.

Hello Jennifer L,

I would like to thank you for taking time to send in your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. I am very unhappy that your service was as poor as you describe it. The service I expect my team to offer is set at a high level for every shift. I will be sure to speak to my team to ensure they all get a clear message as to why we are here at Chop. I would like to get more info from you if you could email me at londongm@chopsteak.ca. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you again for taking time to send is your feedback.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My friends and I stopped in here for a few appys last week. We had managed to make it just in time for their late night menu. For $17 we scored a deal: chicken tacos, steak bites and parm-bacon chicken wings. Not only did the food hit the spot to fill my tummy but it was absolutely delicious. The bar side has super cozy booths that we melted in to. Roman was the name of our handsome server...and he did a great job. Defiantly coming back to try the full menu!

Date of visit: July 2017
LondonChop, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Hello Kim,

Thank you for the feedback. Sounds like Roman and the crew in the kitchen did a great job of making you feel valued. I will be sure to let them all know. When you are in to try out the full menu please ask for me and I will stop by to say hi.

Kindest Regards

Mike Leyte
General Manager.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I've eaten here several times and the food is always fantastic. The Chop Burger is a personal favourite. Staff are wonderful and the atmosphere is very comfortable.

Date of visit: June 2017
LondonChop, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Hello montanawoodhouse,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us about your visit to Chop. I am happy to hear that you have been here on several occasions and each time had a great experience. The next time you are in please ask for me and I will stop by your table to say hi.

General Manager.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

went to chop for dinner for first date. The waitress was amazing food was cooked to perfection and presentation. Wine was the best I ever.had.

2  Thank Jodi N
LondonChop, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Hello Jodi N,

Thank you for your feedback. It is so nice to hear that my team made your visit a memorable one. I will be sure to share the news with them.

Kindest Regards,