“Excellent”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went in for a birthday lunch with a colleague. All three lunches, served on the patio, were superb.
The Greek salad is second to none and my Gyro and my colleagues' skewers were perfectly prepared and flavourful. Our waiter was new and did not know the menu or even how to pronounce the dishes on it. When we ordered we had to point to to the menu while he wrote it down. From the looks of the other reviews here, the owner has trouble keeping staff. Either way, the owner did do a quality check mid meal and it was a very satisfying lunch. Going back for dinner soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have been there several times & the food was great every time. I particularly enjoyed the Greek dishes & have experimented with several. It's small so the atmosphere is intimate.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful light dinner at the Grill. The large Greek Salad was wonderful and more than enough for two people. We enjoyed the beef and chicken Shish Kabobs as well
with a humus tray with Pita bread that was very tasty. Great service and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Enjoyed a light dinner last evening at Mythic Grill - excellent service - the Greek salad was to "Die For" . Very large portion enough for two to share with some left over - We really enjoyed the
pita bread and dipping sauces - very unique tasting appetizers. We live downtown and appreciate having reliable restaurants like this. All for around $30.00

1  Thank Tommyboy1956
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After reading the reviews my friends and I were excited to try the Mythic Grill. First off, I think it was our server's first day and first time in a customer service business. Felt sorry for her because she's had no training on the menu or how to greet and speak to customers. Not fair to the poor girl. She knew there would be four of us dining, and after two of us had arrived asked if we wanted to order our food! Didn't know the food or drinks menu. The more experienced server said that she sometimes try to interject. Where the heck is the owner/manager?? The new server should have been shadowing someone with experience. When the food came it was lacklustre. Hadn't finished our appetizers when the main entrees arrived. No room on the table for that many plates. Village Greek Salad looked good but lacked any real flavour in the dressing. I had the calamari which had a flavourless soggy batter. The Keg's calamari are 100% better. The scewer of scallops I also ordered were so tiny and overcooked. All pretty terrible. My one friend said the best thing on her plate was the grilled vegetables. Her salmon was overcooked and she didn't care for the potatoes at all. Our other two friends were also disappointed with their dishes. The Saganaki was okay, however. Maybe they were having an off night. The patio was full, and our server only had our table to wait on. When the more experienced server asked how the food was tasting, we were honest and said it wasn't what we expected nor did it have much flavour, her response was "oh". No manager came over to inquire about our complaint, as he seemed busy talking on his cell phone in front of customers. None of the four of us will bother giving it another try.

2  Thank Sharon K