“superb food!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went for a friend's birthday on a recommendation, and thoroughly enjoyed it. A bit pricey but not for the type of dining experience. Our host was courteous and had the right amount of friendliness. Scallops were the best appetizer I've ever had, all 6 of us were very pleased with the quality of the food and the menu choices.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Presentation of the food gets 5 stars. Food was delicious. Good wine list and not overly expensive. We went for Londonlicious and their 3-course menu offered options that appealed to everyone in our group.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was a casual business dinner

I don't need to say much about this place except I really really liked it. We were received by a very friendly hostess. We were asked about sitting in or out - we opted for outside, and I am glad we did. It was tasteful asian inspired and great for the early evening dinner.

Service was excellent - specials and questions were answered by an attentative friendly waiter.

The salad starter was good - but the real surprise was the main course. When entering the restaurant, it look nice and I was sure I was going to get a good meal but I was not quite prepared for what I got - it was awesome - nothing less. The Ahi Tuna was perfectly seared (many restaurants state seared but it is almost well done) nothing short of perfectly done.

Strong recommendations on this place and the excellent service. So why only four out of five? We asked for the dessert menu two times and never got it - finally decided leave. It was not because they turned bad - they just turned busy. People were pouring in and I can understand why - go there if you are in London, Ontario!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is our absolute favourite restaurant in London. Enough said!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just go. Great ambiance and a wonderful outside eating area for the nicer days/nights. The food and service is the best.