“BEST PLACE DOWNTOWN”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Just Loved it!
Service was perfect and food was hot and very fresh. The daily specials are great and love the BREAKFAST on the weekends. Would tell the world to go

1  Thank JACKONTARIOLONDON13

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Food: 12 people all satisfied with food

Service: started off good but became non-existent as the night wore on

Atmosphere: isn't any with the exception of people watching which is interesting

Price: good value for money

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good food, good Beverages. Great atmosphere. Tucked in a downtown corner. THe food is great the bar is great and the staff rocks - free wifi

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wow....burgers are like I remember as a kid. Done on the flat top...Crispy on the outside and tasty. Lovely place. Great soup

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant on a number of occasions as it is very local to me. There has never been a visit that was not enjoyed going here but wanted to take the opportunity to give it a quick review. On this particular occasion I was there for opening at 11:00am. Note the time, as the advertising outside and the website both indicate that it is 10:00am so this is important. I debated on getting breakfast, but instead opted to start with a Caesar Salad and then had the Tai Chicken wrap. The server kept my coffee full, but as it appeared she was still opening the restaurant a little inattentive at times. I had eaten half my meal, and was waiting to have it boxed up for almost 10 minutes while she counted the cash for the till. When she did finally come over, I said I wanted to take the rest to go so that I had room to eat desert. Unfortunately, instead of coming back with a desert menu as I had expected she came back with the bill. The do still keep me coming back though, as they have lots of items on the menu I like, and enjoy it even more when the patio is open. I find the interior to be very busy, and at times tacky. They are also getting more and more TV’s inside for the sports fan, so not sure if they are trying to make a change.