“Love this place :)”

Auberge Du Petit Prince
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A unique dining experience like no other in the city. Auberge is located in a landmark building with a classic décor. We offer an intimate bar featuring wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms are perfect for special occasions, meetings or conferences. With a seasonal menu that emphasizes local and fresh ingredients, Auberge is sure to please.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My husband and I have been here a couple of times and the food has always been on point; fresh, rich and delicious French food. The restaurant itself is quaint, and though the neighbourhood is a bit shady it makes for an interesting conversation piece during a patio dinner ;)

1  Thank JasmineLai-TA

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I, along with our teen daughter celebrated our 18th Wedding Anniversary at L'Auberge du Petit Prince and it was an absolutely perfect gastronomic experience. We ordered from their 'Summerlicious' menu and were very pleased with each of our selection. The service was beyond reproach. Originally from Montreal, we felt like we were back home for a little while, dinning outside on their front patio, enjoying a warm summer breeze. We will be regulars.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurant in London, Ontario. The service was great, the place was really nice had character and a good ambiance, and the food was exquisite. This is where my boyfriend brought me in our first date and yes he still my boyfriend right now. I was so impressed with this restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

One of the best meals we have had in North America in several years. Subtle, but favourful soup, folowed by beautifully cooked trout with fresh tasting veggies and a somewhat zesty hollandaise sauce,and then a sensibly-sized rich chocolate cake with tasteful accents. I only wish we lived closer to London for many return visits.

Tony A, Owner at Auberge Du Petit Prince, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for such kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and will continue to strive for excellence.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fabulous 8 course tasting menu, great wine pairings, attentive and knowledgeable service, great value for the money- what more to ask?!