“beautiful restaurant and excellent food”
Review of Auberge Du Petit Prince - CLOSED

Auberge Du Petit Prince
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A unique dining experience like no other in the city. Auberge is located in a landmark building with a classic décor. We offer an intimate bar featuring wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms are perfect for special occasions, meetings or conferences. With a seasonal menu that emphasizes local and fresh ingredients, Auberge is sure to please.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

we dined here as a group while visiting London on business. the restaurant wasn't very busy the night we were there yet the service was quite slow. However, the food was quite good and the daily specials were innovative yet sensible. ( no list of crazy ingredients). the weather outside was cold and snowy so we did not have the benefit of the lovely glassed room. This would be a great place to return to in the warm weather and to sit outside on the front patio.

1  Thank CWiebe
Tony A, Owner at Auberge Du Petit Prince, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Auberge. We look forward to seeing you during the spring and summer months so that you may experience our beautiful patio and garden.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been going to Auberge at least twice a year since 1999 and it always has been good...but our visit last weekend was perfection. I have always liked the ambience especially in the sun/front room(very romantic). The landscaping around the outside of the building is really neat too. Anyone who complains about the parking should try to find any other downtown fine dining restaurant that has more free parking spots than this place. The menu is currently being revamped and we were one of the first to try the charcuterie board and it was excellent. Everything was made/cured/pickled in-house and there was a good variety of meats(duck, sausage, pate, cured ham). I had the beet salad(so good!) and Rainbow Trout which was cooked perfectly. My husband had the Petite Dejeuner and tenderloin steak(wonderful!). This Chef is definitely the best that Auberge has had to date. Our waitress was friendly yet professional and obviously well trained.She made sure our dinner wasn't rushed yet we were never left waiting. We were very impressed!

1  Thank FatCatTabby
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I recently had a great night out with some girlfriends at Auberge. We all ordered different appetizers to share. The entrees were also very tasty and looked amazing at the same time. I had a hard time choosing what to eat (so I will have to return!). We topped the night off with some drinks and my favourite, delicious desserts. The atmosphere was perfect for getting together with friends or if you had wanted a night out with your significant other. Thanks for a fantastic night!

1  Thank AndreaFiji
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Every aspect of our meal was absolutely amazing. This is a beautiful little restaurant with AMAZING food. I have never had a better meal in my life. You really don't realize how amazing food can be. We tried chicken, steak and frites, and creme brulee. Every little bit of our meal was impeccable. Also- the service was amazing. I think this is a hidden gem in London.

1  Thank bee612
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of eating at Auberge Du Petit Prince and the food was amazing. Right from the incredible appetizer, to the main course and of course the dessert. I even had to taste the food of the company I was will and there’s was just as delicious. The service was great as they were very attentive to my party and those around me.
Weather living in London or visiting this is a place to try.