“Never disappointed!”

Walker's Restaurant
Ranked #722 of 1,102 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Best Fish & Chips in London. Great fast service. Aside from the table and booths being very small, this restaurant is delicious!!! Give it a try!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We returned after having visited quite some time ago. The staff person was different but had the same extremely kind and friendly attitude. To me, apart from good food, the service makes or breaks.
The quality of the food is still great.
A cool little diner.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The four in our family visited (with age 15 and 11) and we all loved it. The authentic old style diner is great. Waitress was very kind. Service was quick. We had Salad, Onion Rings, Cole Slaw, Fries and Fish. All were excellent. Each "course" was brought out separately which is great too. Our kids enjoyed it and so did we!

We told the kids, they have burgers, etc., but it's a Fish & Chips Restaurant. They were glad that's what we had.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I don't need to write a long review; because I know a short one will tell you all you need to know. If you're in London and looking for quite literally, the BEST fish and chips; you need to visit Walkers. Their long standing within the city is testament enough; you won't stop wanting more!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Thanks to my friends, 98% suggested Walkers Fish 'n Chips, when I inquired about a place to hit. Sure, the decor is dated (I wasn't there to critique it). The price was just right. The service? Ultra fast. The staff made you feel very welcomed. For what I paid for and what I got? Lets just say that more than 2 pieces of fish, would of been way to much! But that's me. I'll go back to Walkers again. In my books, really great Fish and Chip's ain't that easy to find. When you do find one, you'll never forget the location and oh yes, The food! I'm going back again and probably take a few F 'n C lovers with me too!!