“Go for the Ribs”
Review of Tony Roma's Ribs

Tony Roma's Ribs
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's Ribs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,102 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My sister loves this place and I can see why, it's great food, served quickly with superb service. She took my Mom there for her birthday and I tagged along (my niece joined the little party too). If it's your Birthday: YOUR MEAL IS FREE!!!
Our waiter was very efficient. He explained the menu and joked around with the Birthday girl, telling her to behave. Good service. He brought our drinks right away and little loafs of fresh bread for the table, then he let us look over the menu.
The other three at the table ordered ribs and I was totally jealous. They raved about the flavour. They were cooked tender and coated with your choice of sauces. The meals came with choice of mashed, baked, fries, or rice.
Ribs are prob the worst thing ever for my recent start to Weight Watchers so I went with the Chicken Mojo. It really was a good choice, tender, boneless breast topped with a nice salsa and served with rice. Hopefully, next time, I will get the ribs.
Our waiter automatically refilled our soda drinks when they were low, no extra cost. My Mom celebrated with a nicely presented margarita.
We were so full, I can't comment on desserts.
The dining room has a nice quiet atmosphere with tables and booths. The bar area at the front is nice too with stools and more tables. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great food, very friendly service .
Fast service ( at least in the lounge area )
Clean establishment, great location, went there twice while in London Ontario .
It is just a bit pricey, but good ribs are worth the $$$

Reviewed January 29, 2013

As we do with most spots, we look online at the menu prior to going. The menu was completely different to what we found at the restaurant. What we had decided on having, wasn't even an option! I went for Ribs, as I thought they would be their specialty, boy was I wrong. Our food came out luke warm and not very tasty at all.
All I can say is thank goodness I had a $25 gift certificate, as I wouldn't have been happy using all of my money towards the cheque!!

1  Thank Han254
Reviewed January 26, 2013

It bills itself as high end food as a steak house, but I have had better, and paid a lot less. There is another steak house out there....I've reviewed it, much better for the buck.

Good luck

Cheers

1  Thank atti2ud
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is the third time we've eaten at this restaurant as we've been travelling through London and we've had the same experience each time.

The hostess seats us promptly, but then there is a 10 to 20 minute wait before a server comes to the table to offer us drinks (or drink menus.) The drinks take another 10 minutes to arrive and then there is along wait. Then the appetizers and the meals arrive within 30 seconds of each other.

Once we actually get food and drinks, the food is excellent. Fabulous ribs. Great salads. Awesome chicken.

For an infrequent stop a couple of times a year, the great food is worth putting up with the mediocre service.

This restaurant could improve the experience of its diners by better training staff on how to manage multiple tables at once and by reviewing the process being used by kitchen staff to prioritize orders.