“Great Deal, Place you do not want to miss.”

Spageddy Eddy's Of London
Ranked #133 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Went with four friends, each of us having a different meal and not one complaint. No one left hungry and the staff are great. A must if you are in London.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

This place is awesome to take the kids! Huge portions, always tasty! Maggy the server is great!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

This was my first time at the restaurant. At forst I didn't know what I was getting in to. You have to walk down a small alley to get in to the restaurant and then your eyes will be amazed by the unique restaurant interior. There are gidgets and gadgets everywhere, on the roof, walls..... you name it!

The food was amazing! I got the spaghetti of coarse and what a surprise, I couldn't believe the amount I got. The meal was truely amazing and the garlic bread was to die for.

Great night out and all for a good price. The staff, food and atmosphere were very nice and I recommend this restaurant for anyone who wants to get out, have fun and enjoy some italian food!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This restaurant has been around for a long time. It is dark (in a basement with no windows) and has old decorations... The food is basic without a lot of spice and the bread is plain white, buttered bread. The portions are big and you get a piece of Bazooka Joe gum at the end.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

My wife & I had lunch there and were impressed with the quality of the pasta dishes. Come hungry as the serving sizes are pretty large. The decor is eclectic. We will be back.