“A TRULY FINE RESTAURANT”
Review of Pasto's Grill

Pasto's Grill
Ranked #7 of 1,088 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Inspired Italian-Mediteranean cuisine features pizza's, pasta's, grilled meats and fish, an extensive wine list and house-made desserts in a casually elegant atmosphere.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I like this restaurant for the cleanliness and quality of the food. It has been a long time favourite with my wife and I. The pizzas are especially good and when I have lunch with a long time friend of mine from Woodstock he insists that we go to pasto's. It should be noted that the staff is just excellent as well.

I have no trouble whatsoever in recommending pasto's to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Natalie Z, General Manager at Pasto's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Doug F.,
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your many experiences at Pasto's Grill. Thank you for your continued support. Our team works very hard to provide innovative menu offerings using the freshest and wherever possible, locally sourced ingredients - we have just launched a new lunch and dinner menu with many new offerings and some classics. Thank you for sharing your experiences with your friends. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was a very quaint bar. We just got some munchies and a drink. A bit pricey for my pocket book. Just got shrimp and I had no liquor. My bill was about 23.00

Natalie Z, General Manager at Pasto's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear rosemary51,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a reveiw regarding your recent dining expeirence at Pasto's Grill. We are delighted that you enjoyed the atmosphere. I'm not sure of the date and time of your visit but we do offer Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 3pm - 6pm and offer half price appetizers at the Bar. We hope you will return and perhaps take advantage of our Happy Hour prices. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We have loved this restaurant for many years and we were pleased when we stopped in enroute to Windsor. The decor and ambiance has not changed over the years and nor has the quality of food. We had been driving for about 4 hours and decided to check out the Pasto Grill we hadn't been able to stop by since we now live some miles east of Toronto. Although we did not have a full meal the quality and presentation did not leave us disappointed. Along with the restaurant we commend the staff at the hotel for excellent service. We hope we can stop by again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Natalie Z, General Manager at Pasto's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Terry F.,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent dining experience and thank you for stopping back in after a long time away. I'm so pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you found your recent experiences just as positive as your past. Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn. We are pleased that you found our staff pleasant and your stay comfortable. We hope to have the pleasure to serve you again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've been coming to Pasto"s for years now. The food is fantastic made from scratch and always fresh. The staff are friendly and attentive. Its a great place to host clients also. Each table is private and they offer free WIFI. You can have a meeting and not feel rushed. If you haven't tried Pasto's I would highly recommend you do. Its a fan favorite

Natalie Z, General Manager at Pasto's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear David S.,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experiences at Pasto's Grill and thank you for your continued support. Referrals and word of mouth promotions are our best form of advertising and we can't thank you enough for trusting us with your clients and exposing them to our restaurant. We hope we can continue to exceed your expectations with our food and serivce.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

upon entering Pastos' Grill my group and I were warmly welcomed and promptly seated, even though it seemed the restaurant was near capacity! Some of my guests had specific food allergies and the waitress and chef made a point of eliminating the risk of contamination from other dishes. Already a great start. We all shared some delicious appetizers and moved on to our entrees. The waitress suggested a few bottles of wine to compliment our meals and it was a hit. We also tried some panzerotti dishes, mmm. sooo, good. I'd not only return for a meal at Pasto's Grill but recommend it to anyone looking for great food in the area!

1  Thank Orest I

Dear Orest I.,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and fabulous photos of your recent dining experience at Pasto's Grill. We sure wish you lived closer too so you could visit more often. We take food allergies and special requests very seriously and want to ensure that every dining experience is outstanding. We hope that you will choose to visit whenever you are in the area. We are looking forward to welcoming you back. Thank you visiting.