Tripadvisor
London

“Amazing selection of food and great service ”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 1,306 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mandarin Restaurant welcomes you to their dining room. Come experience their casual ambiance. They offer a buffet option. You can get there by car and public transit. They are positioned in an area packed with parks and restaurants.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Mandarin is a wonderful restaurant with a huge delicious buffet and service was exceptional. The buffet has an enormous selection of food with so many options. The food is fresh and hot. Even the selection of desserts is crazy huge. It isnt possible to leave hungry with the selection of food. Service is exceptional and servers are super friendly. You get a hot towel before and after your meal. The restaurant is kept super clean.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (861)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Mandarin for my birthday and as always it didn’t disappoint!
Many of my favourite foods that I keep going back for. From the soup, salads, main foods and desserts - I’m overwhelmed with the delicious buffet this restaurant always has. Thank you and see you soon again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Okay it was a great adventure trying different foods and like to choose which one I wanted to try first that was crazy.. I love their food it's so sooo good!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

As Asian and more buffets go; this rocks. We come here every time we visit our family in London. This time we went for New Years' Day lunch.They do take reservations. Service is always excellent for the 10 of us. The food choices are fresh and far too numerous to list and range from Asian to some Italian and chef carved meats. Sushi and sashimi are fresh and the rice is not dried out. One of my favorite salads is the lemony shrimp and celery. The peel and eat shrimp are super fresh and come with a really nice spicy cocktail sauce. Very large choices of Chinese favorites to pick from. The dessert buffet is also huge. We didn't like the caramel flan this time due to a strong egg taste. However, the sticky toffee pudding cake bars were the best we've ever eaten. Another fun thing they do is make on the spot fresh cotton candy cones for the kids. Be sure to take your time to see what's at each buffet station so that you don't miss out. Can't wait to go back soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

If you eat a lot, go to this place. They have numerous options of food, and all I've tried were good.

Date of visit: February 2019