“Very good buffet.”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 1,095 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 100 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We had very good dinner buffet. I like specially wonton soup, spicy chicken, rolls, lemon chicken, mango pudding. More than enough servers, they are professional, knowledgable and smart. Restaurant was nice setup, cleaned, organized. I think priced little extra compare to other Chinese restaurants.
I was worried about 'wi-fi' .
Other than all good. I recommend this place who loves chinese buffet food.
Thanks

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had been hearing about the Mandarin Restaurant from a variety of people so we just had to try it. The restaurant is very large, with a number of dining rooms. There are a huge variety of dishes on their buffet tables and it is all very fresh and nicely presented. For the most part the food is typical Chinese food catering to the Western palate. Everything was clean - they have a large number of staff who are constantly refilling, serving and cleaning, it is quite impressive to see how smoothly they work together. Two restaurant principles came around, introduced themselves and gave us their business card. We would eat there again but as we can get the same type of food locally we would not drive for an hour to specifically visit The Mandarin.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We come to this place every now and then but we just recently visit for my hubby's bday dinner. Their reservation personnel is very helpful and detailed, although she can't speak fluent English she was able to manage to still be polite and do her job well. When we came in the restaurant, we didn't have to wait for long and was sitted immediately and even had our drinks served on time. We were surprised that they actually have a new frozen yogurt machine already.. And customers like myself enjoy new stuff and even seasonal offers to keep you coming back with excitement. Their food quality actually improved in a sense that foods are refilled in quickly, even their sushi counter is looked after more and food itself are less salty and oily. I enjoyed their variety I food in the buffet. But what really made me felt so good as a customer was their genuine customer service.. Since I reserved our dinner cause of my hubby's bday, they normally sing you a happy bday song with a plate of slice cake and a picture.. However, my hubby doesn't like those things so I requested if they can just have the picture only without singing in public cause my hubby feels public anxiety that way.. They actually did the request over politely and really made my husband happy on his special day. So I really recommend this place and will keep coming back to this restaurant!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Myself and one of my friend to london, mandarin. It was very disappointed. The price which is welling to pay for food. not there, specially sushi bar. It was big line up only one or two pieces sushi in the seven plate. That also all vegetarian once and very slow service in sushi bar. When it come to service who is doing in the restaurant, the helper does not know how to serve or take the plate out of the customers. I did not finished my food, she take away my plate. I was very upset about that. Her name letter stats N and from the another country. Mandarin advertising different type of Prawns, but not tiger prawns. I have been to this restaurant before, it was not like that. Very disappointed, I do not know whether I'll go to same place in further.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Although it is good food, the selection continues to fade away, and the price continues to rise. Always CRAZY busy! Would much rather go to Hanata or another sushi place, 1/2 the price and you order what you want.