“Very Happy”

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Happy”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went with my family and relatives there and it was very good
we ordered the spinach dip and flat bread as starters they were great
then fajitas and burgers for main course, the food was awesome and service was spectacular
thanks to the manger and Megan of hydepark and fanshawe location
they kept asking if we needed anything and if we where happy
Megan specially was knowledgeable of the food content as well when I asked about some stuff
my kids spilled the water accidentally on the table the manager was very quick to ask if he can do anything and he promptly offered to change our table to a new one and we did
the kids also got to choose a toy for each of them from a toy box
finally the price was very reasonable for the quality of food we got

• Visited April 2013

St thomas
“Terrible service”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My kids took me out for lunch up at the Kelsey's at Wonderland and Oxford. The service was ridiculously slow and their were only three other tables of people, two which were finished their meals just waiting for bills. We waited forever for our server to come over and then another server ended up taking our drink order as we had been waiting for soooo long. Two ladies came in quite some time after us and ended up with their food long before the three of us ever did. My son ordered the greek salad with chicken which was a joke. He got shavings of feta cheese, four black olives, and the chicken was certainly not the breast they advertise it to be. For a salad that cost $13.95, it definately wasn't worth it. I ordered the chicken strip dinner with fries and it was very generous. It came with five chicken strips, a plate of fries, and a dish of coleslaw.One of my chicken strips was more chicken than on his salad and my dinner cost a dollar less. My daughter-in-law had soup and garlic bread. She said that the soup was good but in a very small bowl and her garlic bread was a small piece of bread, not what I would consider an order of garlic bread. More like a very small piece of garlic toast cut in half. For what they got it was very pricey and just not that good. I shared my dinner as they were both hungary and I was served a very large portion. We sat there for quite sometime when we had been finished before they took our dishes away and another long period of time before they came with the bill. We still had to wait after that for them to come so that we could pay by debit. If the service is that bad when the restaurant is empty, I can't even imagine what it would be like when they are busy. Definately will not be going back.

• Visited January 2013
London, Canada
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff take care of all your requests with enthusiasum. The food is great and their Fish and Chip Platter is wonderful. There is enough on one plate to feed two people easily and it is delicious with the side cole slaw, tarter sauce and lemon wedge. I can't wait to go back again.

Visited May 2012
Dutton
“yum, fajitas”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We like the cozy ambiance. It is a great place for a quiet diner. We recommend this place to everyone. The new location in the north end is awesome. We like the fajita for 2 platter, there is so much food that we can never finish it all. The service is always courtious and fast. We have been to many Kelsey's restaurants from Niagara Falls to Sudbury, but we like the new Keysey's in London the best. If you have ever had a bad experience at Kelsey's, try them again! And try the new north end location! Good job. (now I want fajita's again )

• Visited November 2012
London, Canada
“Always disappointed.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The service is terrible. The food is not good. The prices are not worth what you receive. The management is not interested in improvement.

Visited April 2012