“great food and service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
“great food and service”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I highly recommend this restaurant to all! We go there every year for our anniversary! We have never had a bad meal or bad service but it is recommended that if you need to go on a weekend you make reservations when possible as it is a very popular restaurant!Our family goes together whenever we have a special occasion and have never been disappointed yet! we took friends there and they had the steak and also had escargot and were very pleased! We always get either the Filet mignon or the ribs and thoroughly enjoy it!The staff are always pleasant and very attentive!

• Visited August 2013

Canada
“good not great”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Usually like the Keg a lot. Our dinner was pretty good but not great. Server was average and kind of un-attentive. we probably waited for about 10 minutes after we had finished our dinner before we saw her again. We ate in the lounge because we were kind of in a hurry to get in and out and the hostess suggested we eat there. Would skip this Keg next time we were in town.

Visited February 2014
“Brad f has no manners”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a prime rib with mashed potato,fried onions,draught beer and caesar salad.The food was good even though over priced.Brad f,my waiter however didnt even have the decency to say thanks even though I tipped him $5.31 on a $49.69 meal.These rude jerks in the hospitality business have the nerve to expect a 20% tip but yet show no gratitude.I think from now on I just wont bother tipping these undeserving pricks

1 Thank jeff1234567890
London, Canada
“Meh at best”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Really bad food, way over priced... Not worth a visit...ever. My steak was overcooked and not rested it bleed all over my plate so after two bites it was very dry

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Beernbrats
London, Canada
“Satisfied”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was in the moos for a good Chicago style steak, my 1st. mistake was trying to be simple, "10 oz Chicago style". I got the prime rib, they attempted to do it right but I wasn't impressed with the results. Lesson learned. Our waitress was one of the best that's ever served me, (Angela) she was awesome. Rectified the problem and I left a satisfied customer.

• Visited December 2013