“Great food”

Ranked #77 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2012

A little pricey but the food is amazing and it's away from all the traffic of downtown london. Great ambiance too.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

very good food, small, and a view of the runway, friendly service

Reviewed November 28, 2011

My daughter and I decided to try something different and we drove out to Katana which is located in the Diamond building at London airport (difficult to find so locate on mapquest first).
What a pleasant surprise! Lovely view of the runway and we were able to watch planes taking off.
We had soup of the day (nice spicy squash) and a couple of their sandwiches. Both were delicious and very nicely presented. My daughter had a glass of house Chardonnay and pronounced it one of the best house wines she had tasted.
It's a very popular spot. We arrived early (around 11:45) and by the time we left it was packed.
Reasonably priced - and very good.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband and I took our daughter and son-in-law for dinner Sat. night. They are not usually fine diners but more road house and fast food places... However, I think Katana may have converted them!!! We all enjoyed our menu selections, impeccable service and atmosphere. I am confident ALL of us will be back!

1  Thank Rainzee
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I found this gem of a restaurant on a recommendation from a friend 3 years ago. We go back time and time again and the food is always wonderful! The locations is beside the London airport in a unassuming building but don't let that scary you. This place is second to none. The restaurant itself is small but the flavours are HUGE. The menu changes with the seasons but is always a treat for your pallet. You may have to make reservation if you want a table, but there are seats at the bar as well. Don't miss out!

1  Thank Steele65