“Great Atmosphere Good Food”
Review of Joe Kool's

Joe Kool's
Ranked #223 of 1,084 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Description: Joe Kool's, home of the Detroit Tigers has been a London, Ontario 'institution' for 30 years now. We provide customers with great eats such as our classic Kitchen Sink pizza and Jose nachos, great service and unique decor. There is never a dull moment at Joe Kool's!
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

A first time visit for me however after trolling Richmond Street this spot had a great flow of people, it was full and the door men were surprisingly friendly. So...I gave it a shot. The service was friendly and relatively prompt and the food was good. It is a must do again for certain. It felt like a blend of a pub/sports bar. One notable item is that the establishment, despite the number if patrons was very clean. The rest rooms and out if eye areas were very well kept. Impressive on many fronts.

There are newer reviews for Joe Kool's

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Definitely a London landmark place to eat and drink. You have to go to Joe's and have the nachos!!! Lots of beers on tap, great bar. Always enjoy it there.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Met my wife here after work for dinner. I had been here many times for drinks but had never ate any food. We quite enjoyed the nachos and my wife raved about the sante fe chicken salad. Better than we had expected and we will not hesitate to cone back for food.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Ordered take out. Screwed up our order. Didn't believe me when I explained my side. No compensation for their mistake and every person I dealt with was rude when trying to explain the problem. Was put on hold and forgotten about and didn't get the return call I asked for. What a joke!!!

1  Thank casekenzmom
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went in on business for the first time in 30 years. Lunch was great. Prime rib Friday...all items were excellent. Went in for burgers a week later with my son...excellent. Went in with my wife a week later....excellent. Great staff, great value for your money, fun. Efficient, friendly staff. Keep it up Joe, we'll be back!