“FANTASTIC!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We have been in Canada for 8 Years and have hunted for the perfect Indian! We are British and Love our Curry and Biryani!! We travel an hour and half to eat here and will continue for years to come!! As Authentic and tasty as anything I have had in UK and who cares where the owners origins are - Food is great and thats all we need to know!!

1  Thank angelhope69

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Food is consistently good. I have tried other Indian restaurants, and it is one of the best value in town unless you want to try 'luxurious Indian food' - I do not know of it, though. A friend of mine who is an Indian decendant, however, told me that the food at this restaurant might be more of Bangladesh, than of India. I do not know the difference, and then, this Bangladeshian version of Indian food tastes better than the 'authentic' Indian dish. One may be led to think that some of the malicious reviews on this page may have been written by those who have interests in its competing restaurants. The lunch buffet is worth trying.

1  Thank KorCan
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Not sure what some of the other reviewers were on about. I've been eating here for years, and it's my favourite (among a strong group of Indian restaurants) in the city. Their onion bhaji is delicious, and I am a fan of their dansak dishes, but anything I've had has been good.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

went on a weekday on the recommendation of my brother who frequents this place every time he comes into town for business. The lunch buffet was very good. Channa was awesome, tandoori chicken was great, butter chicken was the best I've had. The vegatable samosa's were so fresh and I loved the mango chutney. Could have had more options for dessert (only 2), I opted for the cocunut barfi which was nice. Overall will definitely go back!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Most horrible indian food I have ever tasted in my life. Karahi chicken even my dog won't eat.Gulab Jamun cold and no taste at all.I would not recommend to anyone if you are looking for east indian food.This name is a shame to indian food.