“Delicious food/Disgusting washroom.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: East London
“Delicious food/Disgusting washroom.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I had my son with me to pick up some take out as this is our go to for chinese food. My son had to use the washroom and it was DISGUSTING. I made sure he touched nothing including the sink which looked worse then the toilet.

Food was good as usual.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Scott K

“they are useless!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

If they make a mistake its your fault and they dont care if they loose you as a customer!!! I was ordering alot and they didnt care!!! Its unfortunate because the drivers are great, but the owners are not!!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Carole C
London, Canada
“SUCKS if you have allergies and want to order meals...NO SUBSTITIONS!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have a family allergy to mushrooms, were ordering 3 pre-planned meals but no mushrooms. Owner/manager would not even discuss. Left and went to Canton Restaurant. Better value on special and NO MUSHROOMS not a problem...thanks

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank BrendaC1966
Toronto
“Simple and Good Lunch...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Coming off the 401 down the main entryway into London and craving some Chinese cuisine? This is a great place for a quick lunch bite. Simple lunch menu with good tasting food, good service, good serving sizes, simple atmosphere, and good value. Easy to spot signage on Highbury and free parking available. Overall its just simple and good!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank HutPrince
London, Canada
“Stop Here For The Best Chinese Food In London”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

As many others have, I have driven by this restaurant a million times. One night when we wanted to order Chinese, my brother said that this restaurant was the BEST that London had to offer. He was right. I can no longer order from them because I now live too far and I will miss them terribly when I consider ordering Chinese. In our experience, they have been consistent and very generous with the "meat" portion of whatever dish you are ordering, be it shrimp, beef etc. Excellent quality and the most amazing Won Ton's I have ever had. WOW !!!! I would strongly recommend the Dragon Gate to anyone that is looking for the best in London; this restaurant delivers.

• Visited December 2013