“worst chinese food ever!”
Review of Chopstick House

Chopstick House
Ranked #730 of 1,083 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Central London
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This was possibly the worst Chinese food we have ever ordered. The "Chopstick House Special Fried Rice is a joke. Totally precooked rice and if you can find any of the pork, chicken or shrimp that is supposed to be in the rice good for you! TERRIBLE! Also order the "Orange Beef" what a joke - again a totally precooked product with absolutely no Orange in it at all. Nothing but tough beef with some gravy and a few pieces of dried peppers - TERRIBLE!! Also ordered the Shrimp Egg Foo Young - actually not bad because I guess you can't order that in precooked. Overall the worst Chinese food I have tasted in years. Also took 1 full hour for delivery. Would never recommend this place to anyone!!

t

1  Thank margaret p
There are newer reviews for Chopstick House

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was absolutely the WORST Chinese food 3 people have ever eaten. We ordered in at the recommendation of someone at our hotel. I've seen their storefront and don't think they even have seating. Ordered orange chicken but it looked like beef and did not resemble orange chicken at all. The beef teriyaki was just as bad. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND.

2  Thank raffaele8019
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Hole in the wall Chinese restaurant that is take out only. Good prices, tasty food, quick service. Parking a little tricky as it located off of a busy street.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

the food here is normally good but this is the second time i found a metal staple used to staple papers together in my food. The first time was in a noodle dish, I was chewing my food and discovered it by biting down on it. I figured that that was probably a one off and couldn't possibly happen again. Last night my wife had ordered food from the chop stick house and again in my spicy chicken I found another metal staple in the noodles. I don't want to think what might have happened if swallowed, please be aware, if a staple can make its way into the food, what else?

Reviewed January 2, 2013

They should change the name to "Twenty five cent-Chopstick House"!! Really, they charge you for chopsticks!! The food is OK, I just can't believe they charge for chopsticks!!

1  Thank Joel D