“Great lunch spot!”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had lunch here and thought it was great. Food was hot and fresh and flavourfull. Also pretty quick as we only had a limited time for lunch and they got us our meal quickly.

Love the smoothies!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I Yelp'ed (sorry, not sure if I can say that here) restaurants and Ben Thanh popped up. It looked interesting so we made the hike from our hotel.
It was well worth it.
My friend had the Shrimp spring rolls as an app and then we waited for our Pho. He did a beefy one, I did chicken.
Both were great and very large.
We were very happy. Super tasty, very affordable.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and our friends eat here regularly. The food is authentic, tasty, very reasonably priced and delivered to your table quickly. Which make this an excellent place for lunch.
The location is good, with ample parking and the restaurant itself has plenty of seating.
Although the building is a little dated, the staff are friendly and courteous.
Most importantly however, the food is great!
Our favourites are:
Lean beef and brisket Pho - **This is a MUST TRY!
fresh beef rolls
green curry

Reviewed June 9, 2013

One of my favourite places to eat out in London! I always order a vermicelli platter with beef, pork and chicken (number 326 on the menu). It's big enough to easily share it between 2 people. If you run out of rice paper, you can always ask for more. I use the rice paper that comes with it as a sort of soft tortilla and stuff it with all the other good stuff you get - cucumber strips, meat, vermicelli noodles. The barbecued meat is the best I've ever tasted - it has a really yummy sauce on it.
I always leave this restaurant happy.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I had the spring rolls and lean beef pho. The spring rolls were very greasy. It was as if the oil for frying them wasn't hot enough and the rolls were just like sponges and soaked it up. The pho, however, was excellent. The broth was very aromatic and the portion was perfect (I had the small size).