“Best takeout Chinese in London”
Review of Lotus Gardens

Lotus Gardens
Ranked #536 of 1,095 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We have been ordering out from this restaurant weekly for ages. The food is always
consistently good. It is never greasy and I can especially recommend the singapore
vermicelli. We have from time to time tried other places but never experienced anything
matching Lotus Gardens. London's hidden gem. Good value.

1  Thank GlennGould6

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I would say that Lotus Garden is my favourite choice when I decide to have Chinese food. The dishes are excellent and generous and the restaurant is clean and small enough to have a family feel to it. I would not hesitate to recommend Lotus Garden to anyone who wanted really superb Chinese cuisine.

1  Thank Nutrannguyen
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Excellent food, pleasant service, no ambiance to speak of.

I had the Cantonese Chow Mein. Very nice. Ingredients were fresh and well cooked. The servers did not know what it was, but quickly ran to the kitchen and came back with the answer.

Was a great choice.

1  Thank onnomvansanten
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We always order from lotus, food is always good never greasy! Beef and mushroom dish is sooo tender. Also try the butterfly shrimp the sauce that comes with it is amazing.Generous servings priced right

1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is my favorite Chinese food restaurant ever. It is fresh, tasty, and only the best parts used. The chef is very particular about what goes into his food, only the best.
I have lived in many parts of Canada and without a doubt, in my opinion, this is the best take-out I have ever had. I love the sechwan, especially the sechwan chicken.

1  Thank bizzybeeLondon