“Great Italian Food”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #521 of 1,062 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
London, Canada
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is our favorite Italian restaurant so far. My husband and I are regular customer at the Masonville area location.. Its still pricey just like any other restaurant, so if you want cheap then go to a fast food.. But since this is a resto, its still affordable for the price and you can have unlimited bread and salad/soup with your entree. So for the quantity and quality,totally not bad at all! We have almost tried everything in the menu and my all time favorite is their Seafood Linguine with great portion of seafood meat (scallops, shrimp and mussells), my husband loves their pizza and Chicken Tetrazzini. So if you wanna enjoy an affordable meal in a restaurant, you definitely wanna check out this place. The ambiance and staff will also top off you're visit.. So I truly recommend this place for a try. As for me and my husband, we'll definitely keep coming g back.. You can also have a delivery if you can't come, with a fair delivery fee.. You'll still enjoy their good food in the comfort of your own home or office :-)

• Visited August 2013

London, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“East Side Mario's”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

East Side Mario's is a very amazing restaurant. It is cheap. I went with my family. I loved thier food.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jenny110152
London, Canada
“Yuck”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

All I have to say is I will never go back there again. The chicken breast was small and very dry; the past looked like it came out a of frozen dinner... actually frozen dinner pasta would have been a step up. The soup was def from a can. And for 2 adults and one child $70 later, are you kidding me. I wouldn't have paid $7 for this meal.

• Visited March 2012
Santa Rosa, CA
“Share the entree”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

A bit pricey. Great Ceasar Salad (had bacon?). Share an entree.

Visited May 2012
Tillsonburg, Canada
“If you love Pasta you will love East Side Mario’s”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Today we stopped at East Side Mario’s for lunch after having the photographed the London Skating Club. Of all the restaurants there are in London as a group we decided on East Side Mario’s on Dundas.

I had the Linguine Chicken Tettrazini along with the Italian Wedding Soup. I love them both and so did the rest of the group enjoyed the lunch at East Side Mario’s.

My linguine was really tasty and filling with the chicken breast with roasted mushrooms and garlic and fresh Roma tomatoes in Alfredo sauce. I get hungry again just thinking of it.

So if you love pasta then you will love East Side Mario’s.

• Visited April 2012