“Complimenting your front Staff-From Gord Sloan”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Would like to especially say Thanks to Amanda and Val at the front desk!! We go there regularly when we go to London for any occasion (Bus /sports/entertainment) And these two Girls are always there for us and are most accommodating to making sure our stay is always a Great experience!!! Even when Hotel is Booked they always seem to get us in somehow! This is the only place to stay in London! My hat off to this Hotel/Staff and especially to Val and Amanda!!

Room Tip: I like rooms facing south! Better view!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear 514Gordon,

Thank you for your comments! We're always happy to see you when you visit London. Providing our guests with great service is of the highest priority at the Staybridge Suites London; I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Val and Amanda.

Again, thank you for commenting! I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Staybridge London is a wonderful family environment. Any need is met and surpassed. The staff is attentive and knowledgeable. FREE breakfast and dinner as well as a kitchenette, means more in your pocket! This place rocks!!!

Room Tip: 5th floor is smoking. Any room is great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Russell H,

Thank you for commenting on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm so happy to hear that you found your time with us both enjoyable and affordable. Glowing reviews like yours are what the Staybridge staff and I strive to earn!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been stationed at the staybridge Suites in London for a few months with my work and I can honestly say that this is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed at. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. I have only spoke with a few of them, but Val and Amanda have been very nice to me and are easy people to talk to. The accomodations as far as the rooms and the wrokout center are excellent and comfortable. Thank you Staybridge Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Trevor P,

Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites London. Given that we aim to provide our guests with a home away from home during extended trips, it's wonderful to hear that you've been comfortable with us during your stay. And I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Val and Amanda!

Again, thank you for your review. I hope we'll see you again.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have stayed at this site weekly on a regular basis for the last two and a half years. The staff and management are exceptional and make you feel welcome and at home. I have become a member of the Staybridge family and coming to london, I wouldn't stay anywhere else. It's been a joy and a pleasure and I can't thank KK and her staff enough.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Mark, the desk manager is a very personable guy. Each day of my stay he inquired how my day was and let me know what was on the menu for supper in the dining room. Two others on the desk, Amanda and April, were also very personable. More than a few times I had to ask for a new key card to be programmed and they helped me out without making me feel embarassed about my mental lapses. They all are reallly eager to make me feel king of my castle.
I had an issue once with my room, a noisey neighbour, and without a pause they offered to move me and even shift my luggage to the new room while i was out for the day. I didnt feel like I had asked anything special. But I sure felt like i got special treatment.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excelent . Its far enought away from all the highways that you dont hear road nois...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and even felt a bit like royalty! That's certainly the kind of treatment I expect the members of my Guest Services team to provide. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit London!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites in London for a hockey tournament with other members of our team. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable in all aspects (we stayed in a one bedroom suite). There was a decent selection for breakfast, and it did vary both days we were there. The pool area was a little small, but served it's purpose. The breakfast area did become very crowded in the morning and was difficult to find seats. One flaw may have been the customer service by one of the evening members of staff. Not that she was overly rude, but was very abrupt, and not very accomodating. Other members of staff were very friendly and helpful when needed. I would recommend this hotel to others, and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Hockeyfan17,

Thank you for reviewing your time at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that your accommodations were to your liking--and especially that you would consider recommending us to others!--however, I apologise for any service you found lacking. High quality customer service is the standard I expect from my Guest Services team, and I've made note of your comment in that regard.

Again, thank you for your review! I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed in a standard room which was a queen bed studio with a pull out couch. Having a small kitchen to cook made things convenient as we used the facilities for one meal during our 2 day stay. Bed was comfy enough as was the bedding. Good layout to room. Sink was located outside of bathroom - a good feature. Bathroom though could use a heavy cleaning, especially around tub caulking area and tiles.

Breakfast is okay. Standard fare - one egg, one meat with basic offerings of bread, cereal and fruit. There is a small fitness room and pool (no hot tub). Location wise, this property is nestled in an area with other hotels. Right off the highway, there are enough restaurants within a 5 minute drive (ten minute walk) although not that close to downtown London. This is a good alternative to other hotels - you could pay the same for less of a room and amenities.

Room Tip: A room in the 30s will get close to the end of the floor (quieter).
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear wildkard,

Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. Given the number of other hotels in the area, every effort is made to keep the Staybridge's prices competitive and our amenities plentiful. I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your accommodations, and I look forward to seeing you again!