“Great room, great price.”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in London
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great room, great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was an awesome room for a family. Huge and comfortable King sized bed, tons of room for our toddler to play, a pull out couch and a mini-kitchen with everything we needed to keep our daughter comfortable. Plus a pool.

The stay included breakfast which had a large variety, but was pretty much camp food in quality. However, you can always get toast, fruit and oatmeal if you don't like camp style eggs.

Room Tip: We had a king bed in a suite. It was great!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Elissa B,

Thank you for commenting on the Staybridge Suites London. Comfort and value are two hallmarks of hospitality that my staff and I work hard to provide our guests. I'm so happy to hear that you and your family (including the little one!) were satisfied with your "awesome" accommodations.

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again the next time you visit London!

Kimberley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Woodstock, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I booked the Staybridge Suites in London Ontario for 2 nights as I was unable to get my normal hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised by this property, usually I don't care for "extended stay" chains for short duration booking. The Staybridge was beautifully appointed and totally exceeded my expectation.

The suite was laid out very well with a nice bed/sitting room and a second work/Jacuzzi area which sounds a little strange but actually worked well.

I would rate higher but I did not take advantage of the breakfast (included). Looks like a great place if you're in the London area and are looking for a home away from home.

Room Tip: This property offers smoking rooms. I was given a smoking room and although I am no longer a smoker...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ken M
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear eyeno,

Thank you for reviewing your time at the Staybridge Suites London. It's so good to hear that, while we weren't your first choice of hotel, we exceeded your expectations! My staff and I strive to make guests staying any length of time feel at home for as long as they're with us.

Again, thank you for commenting. I hope we'll see you again the next time you're in London.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I were in london for the weekend and stayed at the Staybridge , nice studio suite, great to have the fridge microwave and stovetop. The room was clean comfortable and pleasant.
I believe it represents excellant value. The staff was pleasant and professional. Breakfast being included is a real plus. All in all I would recommend to anyone. We didnt have time to use the pool or excersize equipment, next time we will hopefully be less busy and have a chance to use these facilities which look to be very nice. We like visiting London and this will be a preferred lodging.

Room Tip: The room we had on the fifth floor was very nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Arnold A,

Thank you for commenting on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your time with us, busy though it was. I hope to see you back again soon--with time to try out the pool!

Outlook, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I really appreciated the staff finding me a room early on the day I checked in. I arrived in London on an early morning flight from Calgary and needed sleep. I enjoyed a visit to Sparta and Port Stanley and spent three days following the PGA Canada golf tour at Sunningdale Golf and Country Club.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dea DES8251,

Thank you for commenting on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us on your vacation to London and its surrounding areas, and I hope to see you again the next time you visit!

Delhi, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I only stayed for one night and we were so impressed by the hotel that we knew we had made the best choice. The hotel is very clean and the rooms have more than what you really need. This hotel is by far the best hotel we've stayed in, although the girl at the front desk when we were checking in was not at all pleasant....no smile no nothing. That makes for poor customer service which I personally am really big on. The breakfast could use a bit of upgrading.
Other than that the hotel was wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear MFriesen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's so good to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and were satisfied by your accommodations. I also appreciate your comments on your reception; I'm big on great customer service as well, and encourage the members of my Guest Services team to give our guests a warm welcome. I'm sorry that yours was not up to par.

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again on your next visit to London!

Oshawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just got back from London, this was the second weekend we stayed at The Staybridge Suites. The staff at the front desk are extremely friendly and helpful. Both stays I was on the 5th floor and had a great stay. I look forward to next weekend when we will finish up our work.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 5th floor are generally quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear jesperly,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us--even if you were travelling for work!

Again, thank you for commenting. I look forward to seeing you again next weekend.

Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have been staying at this Suite Hotel every visit to London Ontario since the day it opened.

The rooms are always very clean and the staff sensitive to requests and suggestions.

The location is very convenient by car, less pedestrian friendly yet many amenities reachable by foot.

The breakfast is excellent and offered better than usual during our latest visit. The sundown events were very well organized. We always reserve the BBQs for a family get-together and the convenience outweighs the disappointment of the condition the BBQ are left by others after use. We do find other residents to be respectful of others although the staff may want to control the wastage of food by young children and their parents.

The staff is very patient, polite and acknowledge us by taking time to greet us when leaving for the day and returning at night.

This is our first and only destination for staying in London, Ontario.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear LikeABigPizzaPie,

Welcome back to the Staybridge Suites London! I'm so pleased to hear that you've made us a consistent destination when you travel to London. We're happy to have you back, and we'll continue to work hard to earn your good opinion.

Thank you for sharing your comments. I'll see you again soon!