“What a wonderful hotel”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in February for a night as he was on business. The room was wonderful. The staff were very friendly. We could not believe that they served a free dinner. It wasn't the ritz but it was fine. This is a great hotel for business travellers and family's. if you are on a budget you can prepare your meal in your room. We recommend this hotel. Shopping down the road and highway 401 right next to the hotel. Very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ottawaletstravel
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear ottawaletstravel,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience of the Staybridge Suites London.

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Everyone on our team aims to provide all our guests, whether travelling for business or leisure, with a comfortable and affordable hotel experience. Complimentary breakfasts and dinners are just two of the conveniences we're happy to offer.

Thank you again! I hope to see you and your husband again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The first night was not good as there was a bad knocking in the walls from something banging on the roof I was told. The next morning I went to the desk and the lady was very friendly and was able to switch rooms for me. The second night I got a call at 11pm from the front desk asking when I was checking out?!?.....I was just about asleep. Odd and wasn't impressed. However the lady at the front desk the next morning was friendly and appologetic and discounted my rate for me. The property itself is nice an the rooms are nice as well. The beds are a tad hard though so if you prefer soft plush beds, you won't get that here. Will I be back?....well that remains to be seen.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chris s
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear chris s,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Staybridge Suites London.

I'm sorry to hear that your time with us was less than satisfactory. One of the imperatives when travelling is a good night's sleep; I'll look into why your rest was disturbed, and ensure that your experience is not repeated by any of our future guests. Yourself included, I hope!

Again, thank you for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed 1 evening at this hotel for a sport competition. We have stayed at homewood suites and residence inn's which are similar lay outs. I had not realized the IHG had suite similar hotels. The breakfast was adequate and dining area clean. our room was spacious and great for families.The children had a swim which the pool looked well maintained and clean.
The bed was comfortable.

Close to hwy access and restaurants nearby,
Will definatly try these suites for future vacations .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear palmtree34,

Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm glad to hear that you and your family spent a comfortable night with us, and that our suites allowed your family to get a good night's rest.

I hope the kids had fun in the pool! I enjoy a splash every now and then, myself.

We look forward to seeing you again on any future visits to London.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My family stayed here while visiting relatives...it was definitely convenient to have a full size kitchen and laundry facilities. Place was nicely done, beds comfortable, nice shower, minimal noise considering we were down by the parking lot and pool. Right across from a major mall which was handy. Rougher end of town but safe enough, considering it is London, after all.Buffet was handy, food simple but plentiful and nice to have the selection of coffee, tea available. Big money saver. The only thing I found a little gross was when I went to move around the sofa in the living room area and found a bunch of crumbs and a big shard of glass...my four year old was past the crawling on the carpet phase but I was a little disgusted...obviously the vacumn didn't extend past the furniture boundaries in many moons. I, too, had the used coffee in the coffee pot experience, as well as a few dishes greeting me in the dishwasher from the previous person. But we were adaptable and just happy that it was set up like an apartment. Yes, I would stay here again and likely will when visiting mom and dad again this year. No other place in London has a similar set up with the convenience of the free parking right outside the door, another nice time saving feature. We could have complained about the cleanliness situation and it likely would have been well received and attended to - service was attentive enough and towels plentiful...but we just didnt have the energy for the hassle of complaining - trip was at a emotional time. Otherwise, pool was very clean, laundry good, restaurant pleasant for the type...great value for families when you consider the money saved even on one meal, coffees, etc.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Heather G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Staybridge Suites London.

I'm sorry that your room failed to meet the expected standard of cleanliness. I've noted the issues you mentioned, and will address them with Housekeeping to ensure that you, and all our guests, are satisfied on any future stays. I understand that travel can be draining; the last thing our Guest Services team wants is to add stress of any kind.

Again, thank you for your review, and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I hope we'll have the opportunity to impress you more thoroughly on a future stay.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband, our 2 dogs and I stayed here for 1 night en route to another destination. The room was clean, quiet and modern. The staff were friendly. It is located nearby various amenities and close (but not too close!) to the highway. We all had a good rest and were ready to hit the road again early the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JKGSG

Dear JKGSG,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. I certainly appreciate hearing that our amenities and service met with your satisfaction. We are well-placed for our passing-through guests like yourself: close enough to the highway to let you resume your travels quickly in the morning, but not so close that road noise would have disturbed your rest the night before!

Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I found the hotel to be very nice. It was a hard to find at first, but when I got there all was well. It had a business centre, so you do not need to bring your own computer. It has a pool which is small, but it is nice.The room was really nice with a kitchen. It had a TV with lots of channels. Dinner and breakfast were included, dinner was pretty light though so I would get more if you need it. I had a couple of issues with my room (minor) and they were fixed right away. Check in and out was easy. They even provided directions to where I needed to go. They have a 3 hole mini putt at the back of the motel, but it was too cold to try it when I was there. I would go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank hollandlop
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear hollandlop,

I'm happy to hear that you were mostly satisfied by our accommodations and amenities. I appreciate your comments, especially regarding how quickly our staff members addressed the issues with your room. Our staff works hard to provide efficient customer service, and to make right whatever may be lacking.

Again, thank you for your feedback. Hopefully your next visit's a little sunnier so you can squeeze in a few holes of golf!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great service/staff, clean, comfortable, and affordable! Will be returning to this hotel handsdown!
Complimentary supper and hot breakfast were delicious and saved money...rather than going out to restaurants. You felt like you were at home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank amy k

Dear amy k,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. We work hard to provide our guests with everything they may need during their time away from home; it's so good to hear that our staff and amenities met with your satisfaction.

We look forward to seeing you again!