Staybridge Suites London
$72
Agoda.com
$89
Travelocity
All reviewsfree laundryclassic carsfront deskputting greenbedroom suitewell equipped kitchenbaseball teambasketball tournamentbreakfast staffgreat roomshopping and restaurantswonderful hotelyogurtfitness roomlondon ontariobeds were comfortabledishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2011

No bells and whistles. Their one bedroom suite is tiny and difficult for 4 people to move around comfortably-felt a bit like a small RV!
When we reserved online, they told us they had a pull out couch, which I needed for my 3 year old son. Found out when I got there that they do not have pull outs. They provided a cot "free of charge" instead. Just expected better service for the top rated hotel in London.

1  Thank shynk
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We (3 adults) stayed in a two bedroom suite for one night. From the moment we arrived, the gentleman (Mark) at the front desk made us feel welcome. We arrived about 3 hours before the posted check in time but Mark was able to get us into our suite within a few minutes. The suite was clean and comfortable as we had expected it would be. Although there was construction taking place in another area of the hotel (there were signs posted), we saw nor heard anything of it. Dinner that night was included and it consisted of chef's salad with a coice of three dressings, taccos and rice. The complimentary Breakfast the next morning was substantial and included coffe, a choice of juices, pastries, hot oatmeal, scrabbled eggs, homefries and ham. There was also fruit and yogart. Upon checkout we were greeted by another friendly staff member, Alicia, (I believe)
All in all we had a vey quiet and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2011

Dear johnny99,

Thank you for sharing your Staybridge experience with others! I'm pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you were made to feel welcome by members of our Staybridge Team.

It's comforting to know that you weren't disturbed by the renovations we were undergoing to improve the services that we have to offer. We certainly want to keep any kind of disturbance caused by renovations to a minimum.

Thank you again for your positive review of the Staybridge Suites London and we look forward to welcoming you back as a member of our family.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Stayed a weekend based on glowing reviews. Was very dissapointed. Was made to feel like a intruding guest at a country club party. The whole hotel was taken over by a large party of revellers & many disrespectful children. Hotel staff did nothing to even attempt to control anything. Pool, elevators, outside leisure area, buisness center were all taken over by loud dominating group. Attempted to bring to attention of desk clerk, she was much too busy seemingly socilaizing with some gentlemen by a computer! Room was not as clean as i thought it would be & was nothing special. Bed was too hard, television old with lousy reception. Breakfast very poor quality & skimpy. As mentioned by a previous reviewer there was no skim or even 1% milk available, was told they had none. Coffee was disgusting anyway. Needless to say this was an extremely bad stay. The good reviews that i read prior to our stay do not reflect reality of what i seen! There ARE better choices in London. I would not recommend this place to anyone! Oh yeah.. the check out took forever.. haven't they ever heard of express check out? Ridiculous!

1  Thank Eddy20000
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Dear Eddy20000,

Although we never enjoy hearing that one of our guests had a less than perfect stay, we feel that comments such as yours allow us to assess where we have opportunities to make improvements.

London is a very busy city for weekend/weekday sporting tournaments and leisure family travel. At times, especially when there are large sporting events in the city, hotels can quickly become a very chaotic environment. While we, at Staybridge, make every effort to keep the hotel as quiet as possible, there are times where we also want the guests to have fun ie: pool or outside patio area, and enforce quiet time during the evening hours.

Express check out is available for all guests who are a member of Priority Club. If you stay frequently at Intercontinental Hotels then it would definitely be to your advantage to sign up and start earning points towards free night stays. It's free to join and points add up fast!

My sincere apologies that your stay was not to your satisfaction and do hope that you will give us the opportunity to make things "right" by staying with us on your next visit to London.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times.

The thing about this hotel is that it is virtually an apartment. You have a stove, dishwasher, fridge (with ice maker), microwave, sink and cupboards full of dishes, cooking gear and utensils. This is in the kitchen area. My room also had a desk area, living room with coffee tables and couch. The suite has a separate bedroom that has it's own TV and King size bed. Washroom is standard nothing fancy.

Pros
- Large rooms
- Apartment like with everything you need
- Suites have 2 TV's as well as separation between living and bedroom areas.
- Quiet and easy to get to off of 401.
- Breakfast included.

Cons
- Price is higher than hotels within walking distance.
- High Speed internet not easily connectable with iOS devices

Room Tip: CAA/AAA gave me the best price.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Dear Rdm Traveller,

Thank you for taking a moment to let others know about your Staybridge Suites experience! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I apologize that the internet service did not meet your expectations. You'll be happy to know that we have recently completed an upgrade to our internet which has improved the overall speed and connectivity (I have no excuses for not getting my work done now!).

On behalf of everyone here at the Staybridge Suites, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back upon your future visits to London!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Let me start off by saying, that I and my family did not enjoy our stay one bit. Room Service was terribly slow, and when the food arrived, it was cold. The Air Conditioning was on full blast, which made our stay a very uncomfortable one. I'm a free-lance reporter in Southern, Ontario and will let everyone know that this hotel deserves 1 star! Never have I seen slow service and terrible management in my life. I'll send you my article in a month when it will be released online. And don't even try to defend yourselves. We won't be coming back again! Thanks for your time. Kevin

1  Thank Kevin C
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Staybridge Suites London.

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was unpleasant and our hotel fell below your expectations. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to the outside restaurant which provides the in-house room service for us. Had you mentioned the poor quality of the food at the time of delivery, we could have contacted the restaurant and arranged for you to not have been charged for your order.

I invite you to contact me directly should you wish to discuss how we can further improve our services. Your feedback is most appreciated.