“We will look for Staybridge Suites wherever we go!”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in London
Ottawa, Ontario
“We will look for Staybridge Suites wherever we go!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at staybridge suites July 23-24 in order for my daughter to find a place and tour Western university. We brought our 10 week old puppy as he was too young to leave in a kennel. Even though we arrived earlier then check in, the staff was very pleasant and accommodating right from the start. Our room that they were going to book us in wasn't ready yet, so they gave us another room right away. The room was fantastic, with a kitchen complete with plates, utensils, glass, mugs, and even pots & pans and a toaster. There was a full fridge width ice maker in the freezer, full microwave, 2 burner stove built into the counter, and a dishwasher. There was a sitting room with a love seat, chair and t.v., as well as a separate bedroom. The beds were great! It was like sleeping on a cloud

The breakfast that was included with the room was excellent, even had a waffle maker - hot waffles with fruit!

All of the staff were friendly and courteous - never made it seem like you were bothering them - fantastic service from everyone, I have been telling everyone what a fantastic hotel this is!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great hotel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Dear Cruising_Away,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of the Staybridge Suites London!

We aim to provide all the comforts of home and more to our guests. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience everything that Staybridge has to offer....from the friendly staff to the delicious Belgian waffles offered in the morning as part of our complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet.

We're pleased to have had you as our guest during your trip to see our University and should your daughter attend UWO we'd love to serve as your home away from home while you visit her.

Kimberley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
GRANGER
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We enjoyed the two bedroom suite. We didn't use the kitchen but could have cooked a decent meal there. The kids enjoyed the pool.

It wasn't as clean as I expect - lots of dusty corners and crumbs in the kitchen. The doors were dusty. There were spatters in the microwave. Definately something they need to look out for with the cleaning crews.

I would stay here again.

Dear CasSLP,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites London. Please accept my apologies for your less than perfect accommodation experience. I'm disappointed to hear that you were given a suite that was clearly not maintained to our standards. We set very high standards for our housekeeping department and perform quality checks on a daily basis, through visual checks as well as through guest feedback. The comments regarding the cleanliness of your suite was addressed with our Housekeeping Manager.

We look forward to having you stay with us again upon your future visits to the London area!

Kincardine, Canada
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Hotel is really well located on Wellington Street close to every type of resautraunt. However, the hotel does provide a hot or cold breakfast and an evening meal inclusive of your room rates. Coffee available 24/7, great pool and exercise room. Facility really well run, can't find fault, everywhere clean and hotel staff great. Our company will be using this facility for all visiting personnel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
Dear Tutts 1804447,

Thank you for your positive review of the Staybridge Suites London! I'm pleased that you found our services to be satisfactory and that we were able to meet your expectations.

I know that there are many accommodation choices in the London area and I'm thankful that you chose Staybridge to be your home away from home. We truly appreciate your business and I look forward to welcoming you back as well as your fellow colleagues.

Take care and we'll hopefully see you again very soon!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We recently stayed here with my parents so that we could go to Delaware Speedway. The six of us shared one suite, which was perfect! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a full kitchen made the stay more affordable. The hotel included a decent buffet breakfast (with fresh fruit) and even offered a dinner option (we did not get to have this, but made note for next time!) I really liked having a kitchen I could bring snacks for the kids and prepare lunch right in the room and then pop the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, it was perfect. The room was clean and comfortable as was the rest of the hotel. I'm very curious if this hotel is representative of the brand...as I would look for other Staybridge Suites on future vacations, especially if traveling with family again. The savings was worth sharing a room!

1 Thank roadtripmamato2
Dear roadtripmamato2,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent accommodation experience at the Staybridge Suites London!

Our goal is to provide all the comforts of home to our guests and it sounds like you were able to enjoy just some of the many amenities we have to offer. Maybe next time you can take a moment to enjoy our outdoor pavilion and practice your golf swing on our putting green (this is where you'll find me on my lunch hour!)

Staybridge Suites is part of the Holiday Inn brand of hotels and is new to Canada with one location in Calgary and the rest located in Southwestern Ontario (there are only 6 locations in Canada as of right now with many more locations in the United States). The amenities that Staybridge offers are fairly typical across the board.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to London!

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Stayed at the StayBridge suites in London when travelling with my daughter who is a competitive swimmer. Rooms were comfortable; kitchen was well equipped. I was able to cook nutritious meals; grocery stores were close by. When i requested a toaster oven, the staff specially brought it in - helped with preparing the occasional snack.

My daughter was well rested for the Eastern National meet; got sufficient rest between preliminaries and finals. Competed well at the finals and made it to the Olympic trials.

Excellent responsive staff; breakfast was served early on request as swimmers needed to leave the hotel by 6 am to get to the pool.
Thanks Staybridge for making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Dear FamilyKP,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a complimentary review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with your accommodations and we were able to make your stay with us comfortable.

Congratulations on your daughter making it to the Olympic trials! That's something to be very proud of and I'm thrilled that we were able to contribute in some small way to ensure that your daughter was well rested and could compete to her fullest potential.

We hope to see you again on your future travels to London. We truly appreciate your business!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 28, 2011

A year ago I stayed in the Staybridge Suites London and had a pleasant stay. I was going to be in the area again now and was looking for a place to stay. I thought i would go to another hotel just for a change but the more i thought about all the advantages of staying again at the Staybridge I decided to stay again there for 1 night this time. The room was great with a big comfortable bed, separate washroom basin, good amount of water from the shower, refrigerator with 2 bottles of cold water, (dishes, range that i didn't use), newspaper in the morning. The room was quiet even though it was on the second floor. When I checked in at 3pm I was pleased that I had a reservation as the hotel seemed to be fully booked for a Monday. I went down for the free supper that you serve yourself which was pasta with white sauce and salad (coffee/tea/milk) which was fine. For breakfast there was fruit, cereals, coffee etc., muffins, bread and hard boiled and scrambled eggs/ham.

I brought my Apple Airport to connect to the room wired internet connection to create a secure wireless signal. It worked well as it was the first time I had used it on the road. I just had to accept the hotel wired agreement and it worked fine. I could have also used the hotel wireless signal but I preferred to use my secure Airport wireless one. At front desk i said the connection worked well and he said that they are updating the connection soon to a faster one. I had thought the speed was ok compared to my home cable modem. There was a comfortable adjustable computer chair at the desk to use.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
Dear e10750law,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to the Staybridge Suites London!

I'm delighted to hear that you were a return visitor and had another enjoyable experience with us. I see you were able to take advantage of our free dinner as well as our breakfast buffet. Maybe next time you'll have an opportunity to venture to our heated indoor pool for a relaxing swim...

I sincerely hope that you'll choose to stay with us on your return visit to London. We welcome the opportunity to "wow" you once again!

Bowral, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Stayed here for one night on business, based on the positive tripadvisor reviews, and wasn't disappointed. Welcoming and friendly staff, comfortable and well appointed room, free parking and internet.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Dear BFD,

Thank you for your complimentary review of the Staybridge Suites London. Your comments are most appreciated!

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'll be sure to share your comments with the rest of my Team. It is through positive comments such as yours that reinforce to my Team that their hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again on your future travels to London!