“Luxurious accomodations and very gracious hosts.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
A ParkView Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 10 London B&B and Inns
South Haven, Michigan
“Luxurious accomodations and very gracious hosts.”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here at the end of a cycling vacation around Niagara, and it was a great way to end our vacation. The room was beautiful and so comfortable, with the nicest sheets and towels of anyplace we stayed. The hostess was very gracious about our much later than anticipated arrival, and suggested a lovely restaraunt down the street for dinner. Breakfast was amazing and we were asked when WE would like it. Other places told us when breakfast was. The fresh fruit and yogurt she served with breakfast was spectacular, and the eggs were amazing. Lucky for me, she shared her secrets for perfectly poached eggs with my husband and we are continuing to enjoy them. We highly recomend this B&B.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I travelled to London wth my daughter and we decided on staying here for our first experience in a B&B based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. This property was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful yard in my life. Their home, and our room was clean, very comfortable and the breakfasts were gourmet delicious. Aileen and Doug are wonderful caring hosts. We will be returning to their beautiful home once again very soon. Fantastic!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2011

ParkView Bed and Breakfast is impeccable in every way and a deligtful home away from home. The stylish décor throughout the house and the magnificent gardens provide a peaceful and soothing environment for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. Rooms are extemely comfortable and furnished to the tiniest detail. The gourmet breakfasts with generous portions started off our days in London perfectly. Don't miss it!!

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Helen154984
London, Canada
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My spouse and I have stayed at A Parkview a couple times when visiting London. Aileen and Doug are very warm, welcoming, and accommodating. The rooms are gorgeous, and you won't find a yummier breakfast anywhere in the city. With rates cheaper than hotels, and a much nicer experience, B&B's are the way to travel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Parkview is located on a quiet street and backs onto a nice park. It is very close to UWO, UH and downtown London. Aileen and Doug are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Great night's sleep and a really nice breakfast too!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2011

As soon as I walked in I was made to feel very welcome - even though I arrived much later than planned due to my plane being delayed . It was a pleasure to stay in such a beautiful and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was amazing - delicious and beautifully served. The delicate balance of thougtfully meeting your needs but in a non intrusive way was perfect. I look forwad to repeating my visit the next time I am in London.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I have stayed at many B&Bs and this one could not be better. The beauty and comfort of the rooms, the convenience of the location, the helpfulness of the hostess, the free wi-fi and snacks, the delicious, healthy breakfasts. It is unparalleled. I would always choose this as a place to stay in London. Convenient for downtown or the university. Please don't retire!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business