“Engagement Photo's” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Engagement Photo's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I had our Engagement Photo's here - brilliant idea! The old buildings brought life to our photo's. IT'S absolutely beautiful here for anyone who enjoys heritage. Our photo's turned out amazing. It's extra beautiful in the fall. Great day for any family!

• Arabic first
Ingersoll, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful glimpse into the past”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

The period demonstrators and hosts here absolutely make this place come alive. A wonderful glimpse into the fairly recent (mid 1850s - 1980s I believe) history of the area.

Visited September 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Graet for familys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

My family and I always went here when I was young, it is fun, outdoors, and educationel. I would definettly say this is a great place to go with your kids, my family loves it.

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Very interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

It is a great fun day to go back in time and see what life was like then. It is like stepping into a time travel book

Visited November 2011
Ridgetown ON Canada
“Class trip - volunteer Grandparent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had never been there before and I was extremely impressed by the village. There is a great deal to explore and my experiences for the school children, learning about individuals and a way of life they have never expereinced. I never felt crowded - lots of space for exploring. Could have done with more time - still more to see.

Visited June 2012