Tripadvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews off the highway complimentary breakfast room was clean restaurants and shopping front desk staff baseball tournament fresh fruit great place to stay breakfast staff recommend this hotel the breakfast area excellent stay would stay here again wonderful hotel easy access london area business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in was quick and simple and staff was pleasant and very accomodating. Room was quite clean and very spacious with mid sized flat screen tv, microwave, and bar fridge, and very comfortable bed. Pool looked nice although we were not permitted to swim as it was closed for maintenance. Price was well with in our budget and included an excellent breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2020
Ken S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Watts.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on January 24, 2020. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay; I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and do apologize that you were not able to enjoy the pool as there is times were Maintenance needs to attend to the pool for unexpected cases. I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I travelled to London for a family emergency at University Hospital. They offered us a lower hospital rate. The staff on the front desk were so kind, caring and genuinely wanted to help make our stay as comfortable as possible. They were actually training a new staff member when we checked in. We noticed that the staff member who was training the new woman was very calm, caring and patient with the new trainee while we were being checked in! Very impressed by the respectful and friendly atmosphere of the hotel. Well done!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Sebassy.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on January 22, 2020. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay, I am happy to see that we were able to provide a lower rate during your stay with us as well that our staff was friendly and efficient checking you in. and I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I chose this hotel last minute and I’m glad I did. The check-in was a breeze— thanks to Ken. He was very helpful with the Hilton Honors benefit info and even assisted me with navigating thru the wifi. Breakfast is a big plus (a lot of selection)and the lady staff there was also pleasant(thanks again for the tray-sorry I forgot to ask your name). The place is updated and clean. Check-out was also superquick.

I will definitely recommend this place — two thumbs up.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Normzz.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on January 7, 2020. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay, we are always happy to make our guest feel at home and try our best to accommodate and I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

Ken. S – Night Manager

Reviewed December 31, 2019

The staff always had a smile from the moment we checked in to when we checked out. They were always available if we needed assistance.
The rooms, lobby, and pool area were all well maintained and clean.
Definitely recommened.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Dear Iheazel.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on December 31, 2019. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay and I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel for several years 1-2 times per year. It is consistently very good.
Front desk assistance is always cheerful and efficient. Kudos to the young lady on Christmas night at the desk with a big smile.
Rooms are clean and functional. My only tiny quibble this time was that the TV was on a side desk meaning only one of us could see it from the bed.
Breakfast is included and quite good. The lady that takes care of this is quite friendly and helpful.
Plenty of parking with easy access to 401.

All in all a very good stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Dear Planet100.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on December 29, 2019.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay and I am happy to hear that our Front desk Agents were very friendly, I also noticed your comment regarding the location of the tv our room with 2 Queen beds are right across from the beds unfortunately the King Rooms are along the side of the bed. I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

Ken. S – Night Manager