Hampton Inn by Hilton London
Agoda.com
$91
HIExpress.com
$80
All reviewsoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast was excellentbaseball tournamentrestaurants and shoppingniagara fallsfresh fruitfront desk staffgreat place to stayhockey teamwould stay here againthe breakfast arearecommend this hoteleasy accesslondon areaexcellent stay
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The manager on duty named "Kady" roll the eyes on me, and did not want to change me from a smoking room which I did not book, because it was my problem. when I have on my Hilton Honors that Im a not smoker and which non-smoking room!. I had to call to HHonors guest service in order to get someone with more criteria to change my room after ONE hour on the phone with a nice mediator, when I has standing only few meters from the so called manager! Awfull Service!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

We are so sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that this is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you visit the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hotel is average. Rooms were normal size, beds comfy. Pool was decent. My two complaints are 1. breakfast is not great. The eggs were terrible. Ham was not good. The room is not large enough to accomodate everyone.
2. housekeeping is obviously not doing their job. We thought our room was relatively clean, until I went looking for a shoe that was misplaced. I lifted the bed skirt and found a ball cap that was not ours and an orange! The bed frames sit on the floor, so there is no "under the bed" space. Just a little bit that you don't normally see until you lift up the bed skirt. Obviously housekeeping did not vacuum close to the bed, or lift the bed skirt. Yuck! I informed the front desk, who simply apologized. I was not offered anything to offset my (now) discomfort with the cleanliness of the room.
also, there is no fridge in the room. We were aware of this, but most hotels nowdays offer a mini fridge.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your input and apologize you were not sastisfied with your stay. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we may show you the quality comfort and stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Everything I would expect of a Hilton Property. Clean, safe, comfortable and a good nights rest. The work out facility and pool were also in great condition. I would stay here again next time I visit London, Ontario.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very happy to hear we met all of your expectations and that you felt comfortable and safe staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hotel room is clean, arrival and departure process were efficient. Internet in the room was a breeze to set up and quickly allowed me to download my e-mails. Good breakfast in the morning to get you on your way. Conveninetly located close to the 401. Overall, the perfect combination of comfort, efficiency and practicallity you need when travelling on business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in keeping our hotel clean and making check in and check out easy for our guests. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn London prior to a visit to Pelee Island.
First, the hotel was very busy as it was Labour Day weekend. There were many teams and children running through the hallways.
The room was average, the bed was comfortable. The washroom was a good size, however the coffee maker was in the washroom as well, which I found a bit strange.
The Wi-Fi was not working at all in the evening when we arrived, however was working fine the next morning. Our TV worked fine the evening we arrived, yet the next morning it was not working. My husband fiddled around with some of the wires and then it worked.
I found the breakfast the most disappointing part of the stay. The area for breakfast was packed! There was not enough room for everyone to sit and enjoy breakfast. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Windsor and they opened up another room so everyone could enjoy their breakfast. We ended up taking our breakfast to our room so we could sit and eat.
The hotel is in a very good location with easy access to the 401. However, I would not stay at this property again. If you are looking for an average hotel, then this is an okay place. I would definitely look at other hotels prior to staying at this one as there we other nicer ones close by.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize you were uncomfortable in your guestroom. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we may show you the quality comfort and stay you expect and deserve.