“A true taste of lebanon” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Black Olive Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #616 of 1,043 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Welcome to Black Olive Mediterranean Bistro. Often regarded as one of the world’s healthiest cuisines, Lebanese food combines the sophistication and subtleties of European cuisines with the exotic ingredients of the Middle and Far East. Here at Black Olive Bistro, we offer authentic Lebanese cuisine in harmony and rhythm with modern times.
“A true taste of lebanon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

I lived in Lebanon for four years and have been searching for authentic lebanese cuisine. After 10 years I have finally found the true taste of Lebanon. The food at Black Olive is the best lebanese food I have tasted. The garlic sauce is key to a good shwarma and this place has nailed it. It will definitely be my food of choice !!! The staff are polite and the portions are very generous.

“Best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

I came here with my family and order a mix bbq family platter , the food was amazing, For 65$ is totally worth it . My family and myself enjoyed every single bit of it and we are definitely coming back ! The stuff were amazing and very friendly . They always have a smile on their face ! Best customer service I ever experience in any resturants

London, Canada
“Bad food and very bad customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had a horrible experience with this restaurant. I ordered a family platter of beef and chicken on the phone. The beef kafta was very dry and not edible it was almost burnt. I called the restaurant again to give my feedback and the supervisor (lady) started shouting and talking in a very rude way with me by saying that this is the way we do it. In other words, she meant like it or leave it. I told her that I don't require any refund and that the purpose of my call is to provide my feedback for the sake of your business. Neverthless, she kept screaming. Save your money and do not eat at this place. Bad food and bad customer service.

3 Thank Mohammed K
London, Ontario, Canada
“Great Little Bistro! Perfect for Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We just had a great little lunch at Black Olive today. It was our first time and we are very happy we gave them a try. The staff were very friendly. We ordered a Fattoush salad to split between three people, a Falafel and a Makanek / Sausage Sandwich. Our daughter ordered a cheese burger and fries. Everything was delicious. The small salad was plentiful for the 3 of us, the sandwiches were delicious, the burger was perfectly cooked and juicing and we all loved the fries. We will definitely be back and plan on using their delivery service too. If you like Mediterranean food, this place is highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014