All reviews free coffee in the morning room was clean late checkout housekeeping staff would stay again jets pets hospital ontario highway
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My mother, daughter and myself stay here it seems regularly due to my father being in the hospital and we live over an hour away... The staff was friendly, the room was affordable and my daughter had a good time lounging in the pool... I also enjoy that it's also let friendly! I was healing from a leg break so we were put in a ground level room and it was easier for me to get around with crutches! Great stay!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Sikandar G, General Manager at Motel 6 London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Motel 6 - London, Ontario.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Sikandar Khan
Hotel Manager
Motel 6, London

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We were here previously, for a 2-night hospital visit. It was like a bad movie. Hookers, drugs, fights, homeless people hanging out (for the free coffee). Saw the SWAT Team, ambulances, firetrucks, all in two nights. Recently, we had to come for a one-night hospital visit that turned into two weeks. We heard there was a change in ownership, so, we took a chance. So glad we did. Front desk staff are so courteous, friendly, polite and professional. The hotel is spotless, the parking lot was spotless, the room clean, new mattresses, pillows, housekeeping staff always asking if you need anything, they are so friendly. They kept the low rates, the free coffee in the morning and they are still pet-friendly (for no charge!!! The only hotel in London to do this). No more hookers, drugs or bums hanging around. I congratulate the new management for making such an effort to make such changes. We'll be back, again and again.

Stayed: May 2018
Sikandar G, General Manager at Motel 6 London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Sikandar Khan
Hotel Manager
Motel 6, London

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Tried to stay here Saturday night. Had to pack up my son at 1:30am and leave due to a husband and wife fighting next door and in the hallway. Police were called. In my hast to get out I left my iPad on the bed in the room. The next morning I drove back to get a refund and my iPad. Guess what?? No iPad and no refund!! The owner is ignorant and swore at me in his language! NEVER EVER STAY HERE!!!! I called head office and lodged a complaint!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank cccplays
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the circumstances you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

I chose this motel because they accepted my dog. I ended up staying 3 + months and it was just great. The staff were welcoming and professional. I’m home now in my newly renovated beautiful home yet I miss the good people at Motel 6!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Christine W
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

The staff was awesome and very clean place I loved it. Thank you. Housekeeping are great staff very friendly and the room was very clean. They are going to be getting a work out room it's a awesome place. You get free coffee in the morning. Overall beautiful place reasonable rate. Lots of restaurants near by and mall close by.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo