“Great sushi restuarant in downtown London”
Review of Miso Sushi

Miso Sushi
Ranked #437 of 1,102 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My wife and I have been trying a variety of sushi restaurants in London. We recently ate at Miso Sushi based on the recommendation of a co-worker. It proved to be an great reco!

We ordered the sushi/sashimi combo for 2. Nice presentation, very fresh fish and nearly the right amount of rice. The chef knew what he was doing and is highly experienced. It turns out the he previously operated one of London's oldest and most prominent sushi restaurants, before selling it last year and opening Miso. As a result, Miso is an excellent value and well worth a visit.

It will give the other Richmond Row sushi restaurants a run for their money!

3  Thank rondirection

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I saw this place and wanted to try as it's new.

We ordered the spicy sushi rolls combo (spicy salmon, tuna and crab) and eel&advocado roll. Also came with miso soup and salad. I will say that the spicy rolls were really salty but the eel roll was good. The salad dressing was a vinegrette but really light. With tax it was $25.

If we were to come back would definitely try other items on the menu and not the spicy rolls. Again, key words 'if we were to come back".

They have alot of items on their menu from korean and japanese cuisine. I was unimpressed that their lunch items were only offered on weekdays.